Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Customization Thoughts And Idea's

XionNoctis1

As the topic says this will be a thread for Customization. This won't just be a topic discussion my idea. I open and encourage people who post on here to discuss their own customization idea's. Now without further adieu my idea is for dual swords. what if we were given the option of being able to customize the colors on each sword separately. If your a sword art online fan then you know i got this idea from there and kirito dual wielding 2 different color swords. I personally think it would be kinda cool to be able to have that option.  Also for those of you who think that would be annoying having to customize both swords separately that's why i said option. We could be able to choose to do so if we wish or color both swords the same without having to do so separately. Please share your thoughts on this matter and share your own idea's this isn't strictly limited to weapons it can be about anything. Thank you in advance for sharing and for commenting and please don't post mean comments or such.

please don't. some people don't like mean feedback like myself. my first idea posted got challenged by a founder and such at every turn until the thread was taken down. that said it made me scared to post another idea or post another thread on the forums period

• 2 weeks later...