Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Souls Publisher Announces New "mature" Shooter

TheErebus.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/dark-souls-publisher-picks-up-this-mature-xbox-one/1100-6429649/

Fun fact: Trying to come up with a good title for this was a pain, so I went with the one I'm using right now.

Anyways, the developers of the Painkiller games have been working on this project for quite some time and now Bandai Namco have decided to pick up the project in hopes of the game seizing it's full potential.

And in all honesty, it looks pretty interesting. The pictures do seem rather...dark, so I'm interested in what this game may bring up.

Hmm, I enjoyed Painkiller H&D, but Deadfall Adventures was a mixed bag... a nice try but something new for them that didn't quite work.

The focus on releasing DLC rather than actually fixing bugs still present in Painkiller also left a sour taste.

This sounds like something new for them too, hopefully it is better than Deadfall!

I'll keep an eye on this, thank you for sharing.

Edited by Egg_Chen

Read the title and thought that From Software was going to make a FPS. I'd eat that up in an instant. Bad on Gamespot for the clickbait-y title.

Well Bandai Namco isn't FromSoft, hell they do say that "Publisher of the Souls games" and not "Developers of the Dark Souls games"

Well Bandai Namco isn't FromSoft, hell they do say that "Publisher of the Souls games" and not "Developers of the Dark Souls games"

Yeah, I know it's bad on my part, but I fell right into what they wanted me to read. xD