Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A List Of Proposed Customization Options.

(PSN)Saddler01

I've been thinking about some new customization options for both warframes and weapons and decided to make a list to more or less organize these thoughts.

Separately coloring dual weapons:

I've posted about this before and got a bit of positive feedback. I mean, who doesn't want to have different styled dual guns/blades? Whenever I craft anything, my first impulse is to immediately color it to my preference. But I'd personally like a bit more freedom with separately coloring my beloved dual weapons.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/436039-separately-colored-duel-weapons/

Naming weapons:

This was proposed by another forum user a month or so ago. It's a neat little idea that caught my attention.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/487367-naming-weapons/?hl=%2Bnaming+%2Bweapons

Different sigil placements:

Again, another idea I see pop up from time to time while browsing the forum. Let's be honest: our options for sigil placement is a bit limited at the moment. Imagine being able to put your favorite sigil on somewhere other than your chest or back! Crazy, huh?

Different armor placements:

A favorite idea of mine and that sparked this entire post in the first place. We've seen a character using this already, Maroo (unless this was a codex bug).

mkUOD6G.jpg

Maroo has the Edo knee plates on her thighs, maybe this could be expanded to multiple points of placement on both arms and legs. For instance, Daedalus knee plates on the shoulder with the Daedalus shoulder plates on the forearms to give an Ash Prime-like appearance. Although, I don't think this feature would transfer well to the Kubrows seeing as how their armor is more form-fitted to their bodies.

And last but not least, a personal preference that I don't expect to get taken too seriously:

More idle animations or emotes that aren't necessarily tied to warframes, in terms of theme.

Example, an idle that reflects your inner Heaven Piercer/Buster of Guns.

top.jpg

gunbuster4.png

Or maybe an idle to assert your dominance with.

Kill%20la%20Kill%20-%2017%20-%20Large%20

And finally, a flashy idle/emote you might have acquired while on an adventure of the bizarre kind.

2626479-3819519367-jojos.jpg

Let me know if you have any suggestions or feedback you'd like to add.

Edit: Added spoiler thingies to shorten and clean up the post.

Edited by (PS4)Saddler01