Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

♣♣ Price Check For This Golden Lotus Raksa ♣♣

_Medo_

I want to know the price IF this kubrow turns out to be bulky and the price if it turns out to be athletic.

Pic here :

kNbASbK.png

Also for this sunika since nobody replied to my previous price check thread. This one is 100% bulky so just suppose its bulky and post what price do you think it will sell for.

q396rOv.jpg

Price of the red one? Dont say high price if ur low credits btw

This is a price check thread which means i want ppl to tell me the price for this bec im not sure. and for creds i can easily farm them u dont have to worry about those lol

i dont know buddy my offer 300 pt lemme now whos goin higher

I didnt start the auction yet but I dont think the starting price will be 300p. It will mostly be 500p but im still not sure that's why i posted this thread. also, someone already offered 500p for the red one when he saw my previous thread posted about an hour or two ago.

This is an approximate price check since I dont think the kubrow masters are giving a price check so ill give an educated guess

Gold one if bulky is probably between 700-1000

Gold one if athletic is probably between 350-500

Red kubrow is probably around 600-850

I love kubrows :) I just want to pet all these little furballs of joy

eoPP7kk.png

Edited by Suisun

Ok your offer is taken into consideration I will post it when I post the auction thread. I dont want to post now because the moderators might delete my thread for the quick posting.

This is an approximate price check since I dont think the kubrow masters are giving a price check so ill give an educated guess

Gold one if bulky is probably between 700-1000

Gold one if athletic is probably between 350-500

Red kubrow is probably around 600-850

I love kubrows :) I just want to pet all these little furballs of joy

eoPP7kk.png

Finally someone helped. Thanks alot I actually like these prices I think I will start farming some creds tommorow and I will post my auction thread for each kubrow alone too.

500-100 is reasonable, but when you start going past 800, i think that is pricing too high and not that fair...

You mean 100-500 or 500-1000 ?? and I will try to make the prices fair or just put up an auction so ppl decide the price not me. I will just decide the starting and buyout prices.