Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Youtuber, Suggestions?

zavienh5

Hi guys, haven't been playing a lot of Warframe lately because I got kinda bored of farming and became attached to the free to play Dirty Bomb.  I started a YouTube channel about 3 weeks ago and I have 8 videos all on Dirty Bomb only so far.  I wanted to post things about Warframe since I'm a pretty experienced and old player, so I want some suggestions.

Some things I was considering is that, I don't commentate (just not me, and also my environment is loud af right now), I just like to put floating text in the video.  Just gameplays of me doing missions in Warframe would be pretty boring.  Videos of mod suggestions wouldn't work since I'm too lazy and I like to always stick to a certain status chance.

Should I do challenges?  Like 1 hour T4 Survival solo or something.  Or like me and my friends try to survive as long as we can with Boobens only in non-infested missions.  I'm not sure.  Please leave suggestions below, thanks!

YouTube Channel, any support would be appreciated: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzcX4erv4O6F0FBCINDLohQ

Edited by zavienh5

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/508954-the-challenge-5-crossing-scientific-boundaries/

try your hand at this and post it i done myself one target which was tyr regor and well it gets fun i have other challenges 1-5 but so far i am not sure if you would like to do them.Their is no deadline until i do challenge recap which is where i bring all the challenges to be judge and played. and then i give deadline.as well as i re-edit to so far i myself done 1,3,and 5 i am doing i will be doing bare handed when i get kogake back to rank 30 and i will do ash way after i do use kogake and after i get duel dagger weapon.

I do the Re-edits after i checked how hard the challenge is so i can give justified reward on it.But you should try your hand at commentary it would be enjoyable to hear what your thinking while doing the challenge and explain what your plan is to tackle it as well as it would give people some feedback if they wanted to try it

Edited by Leavith

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/508954-the-challenge-5-crossing-scientific-boundaries/

try your hand at this and post it i done myself one target which was tyr regor and well it gets fun i have other challenges 1-5 but so far i am not sure if you would like to do them.Their is no deadline until i do challenge recap which is where i bring all the challenges to be judge and played. and then i give deadline.as well as i re-edit to so far i myself done 1,3,and 5 i am doing i will be doing bare handed when i get kogake back to rank 30 and i will do ash way after i do use kogake and after i get duel dagger weapon.

I do the Re-edits after i checked how hard the challenge is so i can give justified reward on it.But you should try your hand at commentary it would be enjoyable to hear what your thinking while doing the challenge and explain what your plan is to tackle it as well as it would give people some feedback if they wanted to try it

I'll think about it :D

If your content is quality over quantity, you have my sub.

Lol thanks man.