Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Resolution Reset

Jatgeirr

Whenever I start up the game it appears in minimum resolution, even though my options menu still reads at 1920 x 1080 and I have to change the resolution down a level, then back up to 1920 x 1080 in order to get it to display right. My brother doesn't have this issue and we believe its because I'm running two monitors. Has any one else had this issue or know of a fix?

Well then its probably not a multiple-monitor issue.

I'm running an AMD Radeon HD 7900 with a 3Ghz Intel i7. Windows 7 64-bit WIth an ASUS monitor. All drivers are up to date. Refreshing download cache right now to see if that will fix the issue.

Edit: well the download cache clear didn't help

Edited by Achaemenes

• 3 weeks later...

+1...also encountered this problem. The game does not preserve the aspect ratio of the parties and each time I must make change the aspect ratio, and in order to apply the changes I must change the resolution on what or another, and again at which I use. Do this every time is very annoying especially considering the periodic crash the client. Only one monitor, video card Radeon HD 7700, i5 3.30 GHz processor, Windows 7 64-bit...

P.S. Possible missteps in translation ...

very old known issue.

the best way to hotfix the problem is to do alt+ enter to minimize and again to maximine your game so it sets it back to the right resolution.

just need to wait for them to fix it.

Thank you very much for the advice! This will save a lot of time and nerves :)