Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Dont Break In De

AudioRejectz

Don't let all these posts about costs/dojo requirements/obsolete weapons and so, make you reduce everything.

I personally, as well as many others want to play this for a long time. So having a long time goal to aim for is great. If you were to drop all the costs of everything, meaning its easy for everyone to have everything in a week,id be disappointed. Because then what would there be to do.

Bad example I know, but look at legendary weapons on guild wars, it took an average of 4-6 months to build one...anyway enough of that lol.

Another thing I've seen people complain about is weapons becoming obsolete compared to the new ones. Personally I think this is a stupid argument.

When im spending more or less millions, in credits/resources to - build all the research faculties, then spending a whole lot more to research all the weapons. Id be &!$$ed off if the weapons were not better. I look at them, as many do, as the next tier of weapon in the game.

Legendary weapons in GW2 are only for aesthethics. From all the mmos out there gw2 was the worse example, because equipment there is balanced, the "max tier" is thrown at you and then you just grind for looks, to have those shiny fiery footprints of whatever.

Also, this is NOT an mmo. Giving long time objective is of course fine, tiering weapons is not because it cuts down the content. Why would anyone buy or use a weapon that is not "max tier" or even bother leveling it up.

Binding linear progression to mods was a good idea in r7, because mods, unlike weapons, can be switched over when changing weapons. It increases variety while  and giving a  way to increase in power on the long-ish term, without punishing people for trying new toys.

Giving warframe the same progression of wow, where everytime a new raid/boss/patch comes out ALL your equipment becomes subpar is NOT a good idea, especially in a game bases on selling that equipment for $.

Edited by Egioh

Legendary weapons in GW2 are only for aesthethics. From all the mmos out there gw2 was the worse example, because equipment there is balanced, the "max tier" is thrown at you and then you just grind for looks, to have those shiny fiery footprints of whatever.

Also, this is NOT an mmo. Giving long time objective is of course fine, tiering weapons is not because it cuts down the content. Why would anyone buy or use a weapon that is not "max tier" or even bother leveling it up.

Binding linear progression to mods was a good idea in r7, because mods, unlike weapons, can be switched over when changing weapons. It increases variety while  and giving a  way to increase in power on the long-ish term, without punishing people for trying new toys.

Giving warframe the same progression of wow, where everytime a new raid/boss/patch comes out ALL your equipment becomes subpar is NOT a good idea, especially in a game bases on selling that equipment for $.

I understand what you mean, though you missed what my point of using GW2 legendary's. It was the fact it took months to obtain, giving players a long term goal. Again i agree this is not an MMO, but it does need content that takes time to obtain. Otherwise everything will be done in a few days and people will get bored.

Personally i totally disagree with your point on the tier's of weapons, if i put all the time into collecting all the resources, collection the credits needed..Time to build and research all the individual elements. I expect to get a higher grade of weapons. It's not punishing players who choose to stick with the original ones as they are more than adequate at dealing with current enemies, especially when adding more polareties to them.

The thing is that map be an option is scaling requirements per player, though im not sure how that would work.

So for example if you have something that costs 100.000 credits and 5000 alloy plate, if you get 4 people in your clan it becomes 400.000 credits and 20000 alloy. Meaning, in a sense a one man clan could build the stuff as well. But then, i dont know if that would work

so you're in a small clan and you're not outraged? even though EVERYONE ELSE is going to get the awesome weapons (ours are already being built, in 2 days 15 hours we're getting something small clans won't have before ages, and every 3 days afterwards 3 new items)? I'm open minded but i find it hard to believe o_o

Why would anyone get annoyed that some one is getting something first?

All the people getting all this stuff made now probably dropped plat to get Forma anyway.

The folks that are not going to drop plat have to endure for the moment.

Don't let all these posts about costs/dojo requirements/obsolete weapons and so, make you reduce everything.

I personally, as well as many others want to play this for a long time. So having a long time goal to aim for is great. If you were to drop all the costs of everything, meaning its easy for everyone to have everything in a week,id be disappointed. Because then what would there be to do.

Bad example I know, but look at legendary weapons on guild wars, it took an average of 4-6 months to build one...anyway enough of that lol.

Another thing I've seen people complain about is weapons becoming obsolete compared to the new ones. Personally I think this is a stupid argument.

When im spending more or less millions, in credits/resources to - build all the research faculties, then spending a whole lot more to research all the weapons. Id be &!$$ed off if the weapons were not better. I look at them, as many do, as the next tier of weapon in the game.

Then there are the things you do that many developers dont do, like give us players actual chance to help develop features and ideas and put them in the game. Just like you did with some of the cool mods you added.

So yeah, people can call it kiss &#! or anything they want, I dont really care.

There are a lot of us who love what your doing and cant wait to see how it grows

Why not.

But to have a long term goal you still need to... start.

But at the moment it's too costly to build your first part of the dojo -___-

I mean, each rooms need 5 or 15 forma. At 20 plat the forma you have rooms which costs 100 or 300 plat.

For. A. Room. The price of a warframe (which I already find too costly)