The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Xbox One Game Crash

(XBOX)SinFullCore

Hey guys I've been having trouble on my Xbox One with lag out issues screen goes black with some rainbow pixel and then it will say lost connection to multiplayer server/game this has been on going since the update from Operation False Profit and it's becoming a real big pain and nuisance please help

• 2 weeks later...

Game continues to crash and I have sent multiple times with no reply. Running void missions after 3rd rotation or higher as well as od usually after 10 minutes or longer will boot entire party out .. some to ship others to xbox main screen. This happens 1 to 5 times a day!! It's very frustrating. Please let me know what we can do to get some help

• 2 weeks later...

The Buzz Kick to XB1 dashborad has increased since U17, (note, I did not have any Buzz Kicks after the minor update prior to U17).  The current Buzz Kicks happen any time any where so its hard for anyone to provide specific details.  I have cleared the game data from the XB1 several times since U17 and have a good network 12upl, 118dl and average 10ms to 50ms ping.  The folks I play with are seasoned players and we have been getting kicked at least 3 times a week playing 8 plus hours a day, everyday which is not as bad as many other folks posting kick problems.  I think the root of these problems has to do with each individual Xbox, Network connections and XB1 driver conflicts but who knows... The same problems happen on many other games not just warframe, EOS also kicks us out of the game on a regular freg..