Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

After 2 Days Of Void Farming

Zekail

that right there terrifies me if you have literally run void 70 times with no blade or receiver....something is absolutely wrong. and for those saying there arent enough blue prints/drops in the void, with the totals we have now what makes you think youd ever complete a weapon? with 2 weapons and a frame in theory youd have a pretty good chance to complete those

I agree. I'm sitting pretty at about 60 runs, and still no systems/receiver/blade...if we can't finish an item in that long when there's only 3, I don't want to see what happens when there's more.

And what's next, frame segments? FOR VOLT PRIME FIRST COLLECT TEN VOLT FINGER BPS

that right there terrifies me if you have literally run void 70 times with no blade or receiver....something is absolutely wrong. and for those saying there arent enough blue prints/drops in the void, with the totals we have now what makes you think youd ever complete a weapon? with 2 weapons and a frame in theory youd have a pretty good chance to complete those

I am on my way to 80th run still nothing, will post a better list later on...

I think I'm just going to wait now. With all these complaints DE is probably going to make them more common.

here is my track record:

Frost prime systems: 3

Forma BP: 5

Latron Prime BP:  15

Reaper Prime BP: 3

Latron Prime Stock: 7

Latron Prime Barrel: 3

reaper handle: 10

total: 41.

problem uis I have yet to be able to build any final product other than forma out of that 41 runs.  no Frost prime, no reaper, no latron.

Perhaps put something in oracle so we can exchange/convert parts/BP  from other parts/BP from the void due to previously misbehaviour in the RNG?(DE says their RNG is screwed up before for handle, not me)

Edited by Stupid_Idiot

Ok, so currently I have gotten 11 reaper handles, 8 latron prime stocks, and 9 latron prime blueprints. I have found 0 reaper blades and latron prime receivers and i have purchased 5 key packs or so. Why? Why are their drop rates so low and the others so high. It needs fixing asap imo

Edited by cadesert

so let's list:

7x Forma BP

1x Frost Prime Blueprint

3x Frost Prime Systems

3x Frost Prime Helmet

3x Frost Prime Chasssis

16x Latron Prime Blueprint

8x Latron Prime Barrel

17x Latron Prime Stock

9x Reaper Prime Blueprint (twice bugged)

11x Reaper Handle

----------------------------------------

81 runs  no  Latron Prime Receiver, no Reaper Blade...

Seems the Droprate for those two parts is really messed up, or it is intended like that...

whats making me mad is that we are obviously spending money on these keys due to the sheer amount of runs we are doing, so yes we can get in there faster and get our gear, we are expecting to see progress at some point, but at what point does this just become stupid and pointless, my clan has started calling it the sadness tower not the orokin tower and weve spent all day now 7am to 7pm (as of now) doing our sadness runs for our sadness rewards and no none of us have seen a receiver or a blade

Edited by Zekail

Done 31 runs so far, tons of crap but no receiver or blade yet. I think its smarter to save the keys and wait. Maybe they''ll do something about it. I would be pretty disappointed with DE if its intended to be like this. 

After all this I just have 1 question: WHERE THE HELL DO I GET THE KEYS???

I've played pretty much every mission type in ever planet and nothing.....

we seem to be pulling them out of pretty much any defense mission

I've done not nearly as many runs as others, but I'm having the same experience. Closing in on 10 Latron Prime BPs and not a single Receiver or Blade (or Forma BP!). I love the new Orokin tileset but the rewards are garbage; currently, the Blade, Receiver, and Forma droprates need tweaking, and other rewards need to be added that have some value in quantity. A very rare chance for a Reactor or Catalyst wouldn't be awful. Maybe a chance for one of the rare and useful mods. Maybe a resource cache. Ideally, something new entirely. But as it is, once a player has acquired Frost Prime, the Latron Prime, and the Reaper Prime (which is nigh impossible as it is (referring to Latron and Reaper)), the only reason to continue running them is for the Forma, which is incredibly rare. I assume other Primes, when released, will be added to the droplist, but some constant reward that has value after its first drop would greatly increase the life of the tileset. As it is, it almost feels wasteful. The tileset is gorgeous and adds some new features (like the obstacle courses) that I really enjoy, but it will soon be pointless for experienced players to run through.

Believe I'm right at 72-75 runs (counting disconnects and other mishaps beyond my control) and I'm at:

Forma - 3

Latron Prime

Blueprint - 16

Barrel - 6

Stock - 21

Receiver - 0

Reaper Prime

Blueprint - 3 (1 lost before patch)

Handle - 14

Blade - 2

Frost Prime 

Helmet - 1

Chassis - 3

Systems- 2

The parts are definitely there, since I've been luckier than others to have Frost Prime and Reaper Prime, but it would seem that there is one part to each BP that is nearly non existent for most players and I sadly feel that this is intentional. Latron Prime can wait, I'm not wasting more keys until they can set this straight.

Believe I'm right at 72-75 runs (counting disconnects and other mishaps beyond my control) and I'm at:

Forma - 3

Latron Prime

Blueprint - 16

Barrel - 6

Stock - 21

Receiver - 0

Reaper Prime

Handle - 14

Blade - 2

Frost Prime 

Helmet - 1

Chassis - 3

Systems- 2

The parts are definitely there, since I've been luckier than others to have Frost Prime and Reaper Prime, but it would seem that there is one part to each BP that is nearly non existent for most players and I sadly feel that this is intentional. Latron Prime can wait, I'm not wasting more keys until they can set this straight.

I normally label this kind of stuff as a RNG mistake, but after seeing my own drop rates and everyone else's, I'm pretty suspicious as to what the real drop rates are...this is starting to look like a massive cash grab.

this is my tally of parts/blueprints

Latron prime BP 8

Latron prime barrel 2

Latron prime stock 16

Latron prime receiver 0 <- DE © decreased chance of dropping

Reaper prime BP 5

Reaper prime handle 11

Reaper prime blade 0 <- DE © decreased chance of dropping

Frost prime BP 0 <- DE © decreased chance of dropping

Frost prime helm 4

Frost prime systems 2

Frost prime chassis 3

Forma BP 1 <- DE © decreased chance of dropping

EDIT NEW TOTAL: 51 void runs

Forma - 3 <- DE © decreased chance of dropping

Latron Prime

Blueprint - 16

Barrel - 6

Stock - 21

Receiver - 0 <- DE © decreased chance of dropping

Reaper Prime

Handle - 14

Blade - 2 <- DE © decreased chance of dropping

Frost Prime  <- DE © decreased chance of dropping

Helmet - 1

Chassis - 3

Systems- 2

Is there anybody else who finds it amusing in a very negative way how DE managed to sink down to the &amp;#&#33; of the industry in just a few patches?

Before 7.7 it was all fun and games. We would collect our stuff, RNG was not messed up by rarity factors and drop chances out of this universe, then 8.0 comes and suddenly you find yourself in a world where you have pay just to attempt a S#&$ty rigged lottery which has dragged down chances at dropping everything you require.

Have my most sincere congratulations DE on achieving a business model that is on par with the buttholes of the industry, such as EA, Activision-Blizzard and Microsoft.

Edited by Aerensiniac

6 latron prime stocks

1 latron prime barrel

7 reaper handles

13 latron prime blueprints

4 reaper prime blueprint

1 unsaved reaper prime bluprint

1 unsaved ash chassis

2 frost prime systems.

1 frost prime chassis

Edited by Meltina