Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Support Is Dead?

bosstnt

I imagine that since update 8 the staff have been run through the gauntlet just to keep the game working properly. Think of all the hotfixes that have come out in the last few days, then the backlog of bug reports that required those hotfixes.

Be patient, it's just a hectic time at DE right now.

Due to U8 and the buttload of bugs which they still haven't applied all the fixes for, the support system got bombarded with tickets like you would not believe.

A ticket I filed just after U8 deployed hasn't been answered so far either, and I can't imagine how far back tickets which existed prior to U8 will be push as a result.

Biggest issue I see?

People making tickets for things that don't need support.

People are spamming the support system with whines about RNG etc.

The support people still have to look at each and every ticket and answer them.

They can't just go on a deleting streak because that will mess up their system most likely.

So before you send a ticket make sure it is an actual support issue and not because you don't like your drops.

I've had an open ticket for 3 weeks. So I feel your pain.

I've just poked one of our support members to investigate this, so you should have your ticket answered soon.

Just to give everyone a heads up, since Update 8.0 went live, the number of tickets being submitted have increased 6-fold. Please bear with us while we get around to answering them all.

Cheers,

Draice.