Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Has A Game Ever Lived Up To Your Hype?

TheErebus.

The flamethrower was in CE just not usable in the game, basically a decoration, battle rifle and beam rifle were used by NPCs in certain missions. Not usable also.

Battle rifle and Beam rifle were first introduced in Halo 2. They were never in CE. I've used the Flamethrower in multiplayer...

Battle rifle and Beam rifle were first introduced in Halo 2. They were never in CE. I've used the Flamethrower in multiplayer...

First introduced as usable weapons. The flamethrower was only usable in PC and Mac versions of Halo CE custom edition in multiplayer only, but it was in fact in CE campaign as an ornament, it wasn't usable because the xbox couldn't handle the particle effects necessary to make it look good.

First introduced as usable weapons. The flamethrower was only usable in PC and Mac versions of Halo CE custom edition in multiplayer only, but it was in fact in CE campaign as an ornament, it wasn't usable because the xbox couldn't handle the particle effects necessary to make it look good.

The Beam rifle was going to be in CE, under the name 'Gravity rifle' but it was cut, and is not in the game. I tried to find any mention of it, but there was nothing about the battle rifle (because that didn't exist until Halo 2). So where is this 'ornament'? In all my 50-60 playthroughs of CE, I have never, not once ever seen a flamethrower.

The Beam rifle was going to be in CE, under the name 'Gravity rifle' but it was cut, and is not in the game. I tried to find any mention of it, but there was nothing about the battle rifle (because that didn't exist until Halo 2). So where is this 'ornament'? In all my 50-60 playthroughs of CE, I have never, not once ever seen a flamethrower.

I am not going back through halo ce again. The flamethrower was in one of the flood levels, it was hidden away, probably intentionally to be used, but left as remaining code when they couldn't make the flamethrower work on Xbox.

I am not going back through halo ce again. The flamethrower was in one of the flood levels, it was hidden away, probably intentionally to be used, but left as remaining code when they couldn't make the flamethrower work on Xbox.

Weather it was there or not, the fact that you claim it was 'hidden' is just like not being there at all. Again, that's just going along with what you say.