Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Yoooo Dawg... I Heard You Like Handles (Balance Void Bp/part Reward Rates)

Youriky

Hey guys sorry for the topic title but i have to say that. Isn't the reaper handle drop rate a bit to high?

I mean most of the times I'm getting this damn handle from the tier 1 and tier 2 void runs and i feel like my void keys are getting wasted because this parts dropping the most of the time (and if the don't drop it happens to drop parts or bp that i already got).

I think the blueprints and part rewards are a bit unbalanced. and i'm not like the only one who says that, the most people on council chat (in game) agree that the rates are a bit to high in some items.

this post doesn't refer to the drop rates at all

Quoting:

If i were to take over warframe's problems to WoW, then it would look like the following:

You wind up alone at the end game raid boss, run through the map without killing anything, win, get nothing, then repeat this sequence till the object of your desire drops, then you go and grind mats for it for 6 weeks, craft it for 3 days, then equip it, feel good about it for 5 minutes and then cancel your account cause you have nothing to do for the next 6 months except looking good in the item set you have no effort soloed together from the hardest game content available.

Its a mess.

Farming is not the problem here.

The problem is that (and i literally cant put this in any other way, shape or form) there is nothing except farming.

Literally.

No content playwise.

No team play, no difficulty, no reward scaling, no bosses, no challenges, no nothing that would make you play an actual game.

Instead you have enemies that act like grass acts towards the lawn mower, and mow dat S#&$ with nothing in between, till it drops something you want, and god forbid its a mod you want cause then you are done. It can drop from everywhere and anything at the almost same chance with skill mod polluted drop tables.

Its like taking out all raids and all instances from World of warcraft and let everything drop from everything at the same ~rng~ chance.

Level 1 mobs will drop the same **** level 90 mobs do, so there is no point to anything. You do not need to do bosses, you do not need to do raid, you do not need to do anything.

Then for additional lulz, we add the fact that every item in the entire game drops like this, so your chance of obtaining a particular item is always 0.00000000000000000000000001% wherever you go and whatever you do, making it even impossible to farm, cause instead of farming you will be stuck in an endless nightmare of repeating the same process without anything to take your mind off of it.

So its pretty much like warframe's endless defense and mobile defense.

Those two missions are the thing you will be repeating till you get a tumor from warframe and uninstall it to hell before signing into the nearest hospital.

Quoting:

well yeah i have to say that i agree but if you take it this way the core of the problem is not only the loot rate and the rng it's also the level design of each map. because in other words they don't penalize us for finishing a mission without just killing an enemy or not having a minor objective to lead you to the main one.

For example on raid void missions you can just run and take the artifact.... "that's wrong"

i recommend to put some kind of lock or a minor objective to unlock the main one.