The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Info And Updates

1NotOnly

Question

Since Update 8, you can now enjoy void missions. These missions are HIGHLY REWARDING!!!! Out of 3 missions in void, my squad got over 60k credits and 3 prime items: Frost Prime Blueprint, Latron Prime, and Latron prime item to build.

Now, you are wondering, how to get into the void. Well, We got the void missions from defense rewards. Such as xini wave 15 can give you a Tower I Raid mission.

How do you do the mission? Simple. If you have a void pass like Tower II Extermination, you go to your new symbol near your online status. Then you click use on one of the passes. Then you will have the ability to do solo, private, online, etc. What I did was, I'd click use, then invite contacts to join me. Can't have more than 4 people on a squad.

Difficulty. The missions are duable. The easiest so far is Extermination void missions. The hardest as far as I know is Raid. Once you collect the Artifact, THERE ARE HUNDREDS of STRONG enemies in your way. They usually are level 35 plus. Once again, all missions are duable.

THIS VOID MISSIONS SYSTEM IS EPIC SO FAR! I'll keep you tuned on for further information.

GO FARM THOSE PASSES FELLOW TEENOS.

"This time teenos, you might of met your match. The Void Guardian Levi has came back from a slight slumber. Assassinate him before he wrecks havoc." - Lotus

That was a just a brief lotus talk for Tower Assassinate II or Tower Assassinate III. In this mission, you'll have to kill Levi. Now, he won't be easy. He can disappear and uses the void environment to his advantage. And he he can summon monsters at his will. I'm still working on how he'd look though. lol.

Rewards

For essentially killing Levi, you have a chance to receive forma or void key pack. If you are able to escape after killing him you'll receive blueprint and 50k + credit.

P.S. Be careful, the stalker might have a void key also.. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

s1.jpg

I DO NOT OWN RIGHTS TO THIS PHOTO!

BTW 1NotOnly actually the stalker has a void key indeed i fought him in exterminate mission he actually was being killed by other mobs so its actually very easy just run and let him get killed *.* still no frost prime BP BTW >.<"