Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] The Best Suggestion In The World! (Tribute) Forma Aquisition

MagpieOAO

I had the best suggestion in the world, but can't remember it, so this suggestion is a mere tribute to that suggestion which was the best suggestion in the world.

At any rate, once an item gets to level 30, any XP attributed to that item builds instead towards ANOTHER progress bar, for the purpose of unlocking forma. This bar may take rediculous gobs of XP to fill, but once filled it gives the player a forma or forma blueprint upon completion.

This way players can still earn formas without relying entirely on RNG or the market, but rng adds a pleasant surprise to finding one and the market still offers a method of cutting right through the grinding. Players can also "Grind forumas" through simply using a full set of maxed out gear, making the acquisition of formas for both individuals AND clans quite easier.

P.S.

Apologies if I butchered the word.

This, is something I could get behind, just one thing, would it be viable to make it a one-time Forma acquisition, encouraging players to use all of their gear instead of just one or two for the sake of grinding?

Now THAT is something. Totally support it.