The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✯ War Rangers✯ (W R) - ►Recruiting◄ 3-years [Experienced] [Active] [Veterans] [Full-Dojo]

AlexCrytek

Hello, iam interested in joining the Clan :)

im a moderate player [can't play everyday due to work and some weekend its familly) but i love the principe of sharing my missions key with people who wont rush and take time to play.

so please add me up : )

Hey,

would like to join.

Ign is Teror00456

Hello, iam interested in joining the Clan :)

im a moderate player [can't play everyday due to work and some weekend its familly) but i love the principe of sharing my missions key with people who wont rush and take time to play.

so please add me up : )

The clan invites has been sent , welcome in WarRangers :)

Hey Guys, I was looking to join a clan but i didn't know which to join so I kept looking finally I heard of this clan from a friend  I watched your video and loved every second of it. Now I know that I would like to be in your  clan. Please send me a clan invite for IBring_the_show5635.

Thank You

IBring_the_show5635

Hey Guys, I was looking to join a clan but i didn't know which to join so I kept looking finally I heard of this clan from a friend  I watched your video and loved every second of it. Now I know that I would like to be in your  clan. Please send me a clan invite for IBring_the_show5635.

Thank You

IBring_the_show5635

Thank You

IBring_the_show5635

Thank You

IBring_the_show5635

Thank You

IBring_the_show5635

Thank You

IBring_the_show5635

Oh and I am on for about 1 hour and 30 minutes every day

First of all you don't need to spam the topic with so many request , if you checked the rest of the pages every player who posted has receive the clan invite.

Second I will send you the clan invite when I get home.

Edited by AlexCrytek

Hello,

I would like to join your clan if possible. I started playing this game just about 3 days ago with my friend and now I am looking to play in bigger community. My nickname: karlji