The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✯ War Rangers✯ (W R) - ►Recruiting◄ 3-years [Experienced] [Active] [Veterans] [Full-Dojo]

AlexCrytek

Hello. Can i join to this clan? If it is possible?

Name: xKayile

Thank you.

Says you are already in a clan , come back when you leave that clan.

I have left the clan so you are able to invite me now

I have sent you the clan invite , welcome in WarRangers.

Recently started to play this game, because my buddy Bowewod suggested it, and so far like it quite a lot. Up till now we didn't need a clan, but as we've read on wiki, a lot of BiS weapons are crafted in clan, so the answer became apparent - we need one. We aren't very experienced, I personally have a bad PC, but we manage to clear 60 missions in 2, Mag+Rhino mostly. I am crafting Trinity for support(don't see a lot of them around), so if Clan will need some invulnerability - I will be glad to help.
Out of all the clans, the reason I think yours is a good choice is: it's on the first page :), and it's rather modest. I do not feel comfortable in hardcore environment, while your clan seems to be small, reasonable and already well-developed.
If me and my friend Bowe fit your requirements, please send us invites.

Wrathinside, Bowewod.

Recently started to play this game, because my buddy Bowewod suggested it, and so far like it quite a lot. Up till now we didn't need a clan, but as we've read on wiki, a lot of BiS weapons are crafted in clan, so the answer became apparent - we need one. We aren't very experienced, I personally have a bad PC, but we manage to clear 60 missions in 2, Mag+Rhino mostly. I am crafting Trinity for support(don't see a lot of them around), so if Clan will need some invulnerability - I will be glad to help.

Out of all the clans, the reason I think yours is a good choice is: it's on the first page :), and it's rather modest. I do not feel comfortable in hardcore environment, while your clan seems to be small, reasonable and already well-developed.

If me and my friend Bowe fit your requirements, please send us invites.

Wrathinside, Bowewod.

I have sent you both the clan invite , welcome in WarRangers guys :)

By the way our clan is not very small :) , is a Mountain Clan (220 members+).

Edited by AlexCrytek

Hey it would be awesome if you're still accepting new members. Id love to join

IGN: Finales_Bellator

Can i join the clan too?

IGN : ShadowKnifeZz

I'd like to join , IGN - Fnuzilla

I have sent you guys the clan invite , welcome in WarRangers :)