Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Warframe Idea -Phoenix

DuskRose

I was playing a high level survival and died after about 20 minutes but i did not want to leave as i had found a rare drop mod, so in my waiting time i thought of a frame idea

Phoenix

law- a result of a vengeful spirit.

He did not wake to the lotus call, his warframe was belied wiped out and burnt to ashes before the lotus could find and rescue him, however like the mythical bird he appeared from the ashes with a vengeance to find the ones responsible.

He does not have any memory before he awoke but when he did wake he discovered his body remembers everything after destroying a grineer patrol nearby. After a few mouths wandering the earth the lotus investigated the large amount of grineer soldiers found dead, the most brutal of them being the scorchers. after finding him the lotus extended her hand to join her.

Ability

1- blazed wings

sends an ark around the front of the frame with razor sharp flaming fevers that cause bleeding and fire damage to those it skewers 

2- soul seeker

releases a Baird of pure energy that seeks out enemies passing through them causing them to lose Armour shields and health the higher the rank the more it takes away  

3- born from ashes

to any team mates that are downed in bleed out mode can be instantly revived on half  health and shields, if not team mates are down 100 shield is returned to everyone 50 energy used per team mate. lower ranks brings them back at 25% health and shield  

4- souls release  

releases's the souls of dead enemies back as fiery dive bombing birds. rank 1 store 7 souls rank 2 store 9 souls rank 3 store 12 souls numbers depend of power strength

perks

when he goes in to bleed out mode enemies around him are blinded by ash clouds blocking their sight

personality

or though he uses fire with his ability's he does not like it you could say he is frightened by it, because of this he does not like being in the company of ember though he does not dislike her he just prefers to keep his distance, she is completely unaware of this

please tell me what you think this is my first post and just an idea any other stats like health shields amour speed ill let you decide if anything is miss spelled i apologies      

Abilities 3 and 4 are similar to Shadows of the Dead and Soul Punch with Soul Survivor slapped on.

Abilities 1 and 2 are pretty unique, nice job.

And you should put in some concept art, Always helps.

I also can't wait to see how she looks like.

Seriously, I think Phoenix should be a she.

Edited by TheKingOfAllNoobs

yer perhaps i could have explained the 4th one better but the idea is like nekros he stores kills but they come back as missile's so there a single attack and then there gone. and yer i think i shall work on some concept art    

Edited by HellRose

It is a good idea and like the general concept one problem the basis of this frame is going into bleedout or your team going into bleedout which really isn't great in high level missions you want to stay alive possibly tweak it so that they get buffs when you use your number 2 to bring them out of bleedout.

It is a good idea and like the general concept one problem the basis of this frame is going into bleedout or your team going into bleedout which really isn't great in high level missions you want to stay alive possibly tweak it so that they get buffs when you use your number 2 to bring them out of bleedout.

yer something to think about thanks for the feed back