Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicates Tier Sacrifices For Already Paid Sacrifices

SilverZs

I've gone up and down the entire scale for pretty much all 6 syndicates now, having completely purchases all sigils & syandanas for the collective.

However, it would seem Red Veil wants me to again re-sacrifice to re-attain ranks, when I've already paid for every single ranking sacrifice previously (this includes negative ranks as well). 

Are we looking @ a UI bug or is this a hardcoded bug. All syndicate sacrifices are intended to only be paid once.

I've gone up and down the entire scale for pretty much all 6 syndicates now, having completely purchases all sigils & syandanas for the collective.

However, it would seem Red Veil wants me to again re-sacrifice to re-attain ranks, when I've already paid for every single ranking sacrifice previously (this includes negative ranks as well). 

Are we looking @ a UI bug or is this a hardcoded bug. All syndicate sacrifices are intended to only be paid once.

Maybe a bug because of some prime parts removed? (latron, frost, reaper, dakra, mag, boar)

Same Issue as OP - I have leveled and releveled and bought every single item from all syndicates - I have them all. when releveling with Red Veil sigil for passively gaining Steel Meridian rep I am required to sacrifice for Steel Meridian on every step and nothing for Red Veil. I tried sacrificing a reactor and 100 000k credits to see if they get removed and they did, so I am behind on 20p and 100k credits.