Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prisma Burst Laser For Prisma Shade

XxIBSDxX

Question

So I just got Prisma Shade and decided to level its accompying weapon, Prisma Burst Laser, but it seems to be bugged or at lesat for me it is. I have pretty much all the secondary mods except for some of the operations exclusive mods. Even with my huge selection, whenever I put any damage buff or dual stat mods on there is no change in the weapon's stats. The only mods it seems that I can put on are dual stat mods that decrease my overall damage or only affect crit or status or the primed versions of regular mods ie-primed heated charge and primed pistol gambit. Is this a problem for other people? All thanks in advance for replying

2 answers to this question

If the arsenal is not showing a change in the stats when you equip a mod, it is because that mod is on your currently equipped secondary.  I don't know why, but you are only alerted to mod conflicts when you try to leave the arsenal.

Ahh i see now. That is interesting because I have used wyrm prime for the longest time now and I always got those warning alerts as soon as I would add the mod. Do you know if this is just for the prisma burst laser or all companion weapons that use secondary mods?