Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Late Introduction

Velociel

Greetings, Hello and Salutations! My name is Velociel.

I've been playing Warframe since the 25th of September of 2014, it may seem a tad odd to some that i'm just now making an introduction for myself. The only way that I can explain that away is that I didn't really have an idea how to present myself to the community. as I've always just drifted around and never got too close with anyone. However, I'm proud to say that i'm making an attempt to make roots in the Warframe Community! And to kick off this Introduction, I should give a little bit of background as to what I do

Ever since I was a child I've always enjoyed twisting my voice into various accents, tones, and taking on the role of another 

Individual through speaking for them, though i have little practice, I wish to one day turn this into my career, I'm not sure why the

voice acting speaks to me so strongly, but there's something about it, to be able to become a part of something bigger, or at least,

something different, I suppose it's because I've had a pretty "run-of-the-mill" life, nothing notable to speak of. If anyone would have

Any pointers as to where i could possibly start in this field, It'd be most appreciated, as I feel lost, and I don't know where to begin.

Other than my endeavors into the world of becoming a voice actor, I've had thoughts of becoming a writer one day, But who knows

how that mess would turn out; most of what I seem to write ends up looking like slop, then again I suppose practice makes perfect.

As I have played Warframe and have listened to others ideas, some of my own have risen up, and one day I may share them with

you all.

I'm pretty clueless as to how i should end this, there isn't much else to be said at this point, So I suppose if you have any questions

for me, you could always add me (For PC users only) and we could talk for a while, I hope to see you on the battlefield, fellow Tenno! 

Never too late to say hello, and never too late to be welcomed.

Unfortunately I cannot say I know much about the voice acting business, but I suppose basic advice would be to just start getting yourself out there. Make videos with impressions, or something that showcases your vocal talent. Look for animators, or groups that are involved with the type of production you're interested in being part of and start making connections. Nothing stopping you from getting involved in the Fan Zone section where tons of fans get together to show what they can do. You never know who you might be watching.

In any case, so long as you're having fun and keeping that passion going, you'll find somewhere to be.

Good to have you with us.

Hello, and Welcome to the Community! I love this game! I haven't been playing the game anywhere near the time you have, but it is definitely the most fun I've had in a while. It can be addicting though. Anyways, welcome, and I look forward to seeing you post more because I am sure that you have a lot of information and secrets to game play to pass along!