The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Trinity Energy Vampire Trin Not Getting Energy Recovery

(XBOX)WyattCain101

I just switched from the PC to Xbox 1. I built a trin EV build to run as my second leveling frame. On the xbox I have noticed that when I use her EV it does not give me energy at all sometimes. This has been frequent across multiple missions and different squads and even while solo. I have ranked her to 15 to be sure it isn't consistent I can't tell if it is an enemy because it's been across all factions I think it has to do with defense missions because I don't think its happened on any other kinds of missions. 

I just switched from the PC to Xbox 1. I built a trin EV build to run as my second leveling frame. On the xbox I have noticed that when I use her EV it does not give me energy at all sometimes. This has been frequent across multiple missions and different squads and even while solo. I have ranked her to 15 to be sure it isn't consistent I can't tell if it is an enemy because it's been across all factions I think it has to do with defense missions because I don't think its happened on any other kinds of missions.

I have had this problem too, sometimes i get energy...sometimes i don't. It seems random though not specific to any mission type or tileset.

A very strange bug i'm sure will never get fixed