Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fatal Attraction Change :)

srlhama

This week I put Djinn in place of Helios for a void run, it was a mistake because it was the worst companion IMO before.

But then I realize that when Fatal Attraction start, all enemies on it "big" range stop shoting and just start walking on my direction, like I wasn't there and it was long enough to murder all with a low lvl weapon.

I even put a potato on it after, and since Stinger has that pure elemental attack, Djinn is now not the worst sentinel anymore.

I remember to read on patch notes something about Fatal Attraction do not attract enemy aggro anymore but nothing about this passive state on enemies.

Edited by srlhama

This feature was added many many weeks ago. I was a Djinn user before and this completely made him amazing. Combined with Loki's Disarm and Decoy, not only will there be an aggro model being attacked by prods, now Loki can also serve as the attention getter by turning enemies into moths to a light.

Works really good against Infested, and the range is something betwen 20/25 meters, but the cooldown looks longer than I wish, well better than that "insta death" ability.

And the mini Miasma it release at the end put the enemies on an animation for 1/1.5 seconds.

I had no idea about this change and I didn't know Stinger counted as a bow....

Wow, that part was my mistake, gonna edit that.

I was thinking it only show that "2× for bows" when you were using a bow, and after yesterday I am pretty sure Prisma Gorgon is not a bow.