Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Voting Concluded, Thread Closed) Hey Ps4 Tenno: Like Tyl Regor's Voice? I've Got Something For You!

VoiceActingNinja

EDIT: August 24, 2015 ... 10:00 P.M. CST

Voting has concluded. Zombie Vikings did not win the event; Grow Home carried a very large 44% of the total votes over ZV and the other contender, Armello (who pretty evenly split the remaining votes).

Thanks to all who supported the process!
- Lucas
===============================================

Hey hey, guys!!

So, here's the deal: I've been working on this awesome game called "Zombie Vikings", providing voices for 20 different characters (including two of the large supporting roles in the game)... working alongside a crew of around 15 incredible voice actors, amazing artists/game designers and even Zach Weinersmith of "Saturday Morning Breakfast Comics" (writer for the game)!

And now, Playstation 4 players have the chance to get the game for free! There are three games vying for the top spot (Zombie Vikings, Armello and Grow Home) and the one that snags first place will be free to PS Plus members in September (while the other two get a nice member discount).

Watch the video for more info, annotations and silly voices; and share, bump and signal boost this baby to anyone else who can help out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9JaqAuIPFo

Extra links referenced to in the video:

- Main VoteToPlay Page from Sony

-

- 

- 

- 

Many thanks, Lizards-- d'oh! I mean, "Tenno"! "TENNO!"

- Lucas Schuneman (voice of Tyl Regor/Nef Anyo in "Warframe")

Edited by VoiceActingNinja

:(

I was expecting some interpretation of Tyl Regor's voice.

I myself do not own a PS4, and therefore cannot vote, but I wish you get to win.

By the rules/contracts with D.E., I can't do Tyl-type stuff (including the voice/lines) without their consent.

That's why I posted this in Off-Topic.

Thanks for the support!