Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Taintedhatred, New Clan, Now Recruiting

damianimmortal

Hello tenno to TaintedHatred sanctum

Here at TaintedHatred we are seeking active, and loyal tenno to join forces against the scourges of the galaxy. Our aim is to spread tenno honour and infamy to all corners of the system one scourge at a time, honing skills with each and every frame and weapon, gaining the knowledge of what once was kidden amidst the great war to overcome the obstacles before us.

Currently the dojo is small, and expansion sought, the more working towards building the dojo, the stronger will shall become.

TaintedHatred is currently a single tenno working hard to grow the following. Join the sanctum today, and become part of a future great clan.

May the Lotus protect you.

Yeah im in my lone clan i was using it for research and dojo so ill leave it.

Let me know when you get it sorted, and I'll invite you to mine.

Depending on when you reply i might be AFK but let me make this clear i would like to join.

Invited you to the sanctum

Which I've been doing void farming, trying to get volt prime, have been getting forma bps while doing it. Which I'll use towards expanding the clan dojo.

I run a small clan called the Hollow Lords. I'm in an alliance with another small clan. This alliance is called I.T.A and we're looking to find new clans to join us. I'd love to have you join us, play with a wider variety of people, make new friends etc... xD It would also help your clan if you want to push for Dark Sectors and Solar Rails a little earlier. Let me know if you want your clan to be a part of our alliance.

I run a small clan called the Hollow Lords. I'm in an alliance with another small clan. This alliance is called I.T.A and we're looking to find new clans to join us. I'd love to have you join us, play with a wider variety of people, make new friends etc... xD It would also help your clan if you want to push for Dark Sectors and Solar Rails a little earlier. Let me know if you want your clan to be a part of our alliance.

I've already joined an alliance a few days ago, but, thanks for the offer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...