Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gas & Punch Through Questions

RegnumIrae

Question

Heya.

So, first, Gas damage. I know what it does and stuff, but I can't seem to be able to pop it. Tried on my Opticor with 26% and 56% status chance, and I didnt see a single poison cloud, poison damage indicators nor anything like that. I have no idea why, but I simply dont seem to be able to make it happen. It might be just my own stupidity, but hey, maybe I'm doing something wrong and you could help me :D

And second, Punch Through. I have an idea of how it works, but I've always had one doubt about it: Let's say Vauban uses his Vortex, and there are 20 enemies trapped right in the center of it. If I shoot at it with a 1.2m punch through, will it hit ALL the targets in a line (in case I'm using something that simply fires straight forward like the Soma, Opticor or whatever)? I really dont know, because in my head, if it has a 1.2m punch through and it hits the first target and the bullet goes through the chest, maybe the punch through left would be reduced to 0.9m since the chest is 30cm wide (random numbers)? I'm probably going too far with it, lol. So yeah, any help with that would also be appreciated.

Thanks

4 answers to this question

AFAIK, .6 punchthrough passes through one body. So, your 1.2 example would hit three bodies total, passing through the first two and ending in the third. I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure that is correct. I'll let someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Per the wiki that is how it works.