The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Is The Level 31 Space Ninja That Pops In And Steals My Revives?

Neverside

Question

This is the second time this has happened and I'm a bit confused, I'm still fairly new to the game so maybe I'm missing something....

Today I was playing with a friend who just started the game and out of nowhere a level 31 space ninja comes in and 1-hit kills us with no chance of revive which forced us to use our self-revive.  I was able to get this guy's health down to halfway but all of sudden he disappeared...?  This happened a few days ago as well, is this some dude trolling with us? or is this a secret enemy or something?  I'm confused, but that SOB took my last 2 revives for today.

13 answers to this question

This being, It-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, wears many faces under that mask.

Some say he/she's the collected remnants of infamous players who were falsely banned.

They were once our brothers and sisters Tenno. They shared laugh and joy as fellow Tenno, and the resolve to put aside their differences when the call-to-arm rises.

Now... they share the common goal of vengeance against the Tenno.

They hunt down their former Tenno comrades as retribution to the injustice that had fell before them.

Alas, as some may have feared, the rise of Stalkers may one day become the blight that completely wipe out the existence of the Tenno.

Edited by YTakuyaY

It is "he who must be not named"

all traces of his existence is blurred in the forum,

you will be denounced and made a lunatic if you mention his existence.

It appears that he occupies a quantum state of simultaneously existing and not existing.

No body knows who he is.

All we know is his code name, the  stalker. 

and if the god of RNG is with you, you shall be rewarded with "hate".