The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Duel Cleaver Bug - Weapon Disappear's

(XBOX)I N7 v I

There has been several occassions using the duel cleavers where the cleavers color will glitch out and become a bright

gold color...In this event sometimes (not always) the weapons will disappear from your hands not allowing you to melee

anything until you have reset the game. Going back to your ship or leaving a game doesn't fix it...If this happens while you are in a fight. For Example this happened to me 2 days ago and does still every so often since I created the duel cleavers in the foundery...If you are using duel cleavers on excalibur and the weapons glitch out. you are no longer able to swap weapons, cast spells. its worst if this happens and you cast exhalted blade. the energy blade ends up across you back and you are no longer able to attack with it so the resulting end is you either get downed and bleed out and forfiet. Or Reset your whole game...It's annoying lol...I was fighting a heavy gunner in a T4 survival while in the middle of attack my guns turned gold and it happened right as a casted my exhalted blade after using radial blind to give me the second I needed to cast exhalted blade. In doing so the blade glitched out and I died due to not being able to attack with anything..it doesnt let you swap weapons at this point, even after exhalted blade has ran out of energy...you run around with your hands sticking straight up (it is hilarious btw)...looks like something peter would do off family guy...xD