Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Im Getting Suspended ?

Ruthless1988

I'll come clean, guys.

It's my fault. You see, I was playing a mission of the utmost importance for the glory of the Lotus. Suddenly, in walks this Tenno. He says, in broken English, "I save you King Ka-karoo, wate a minot 4 me", then does a triple frontflip. His last flip kicks the glass and shatters it, causing a hull breach. He begins apologizing profusely, then makes a mad dash to the control console to hack the doors. Only, he's terrible at hacking. He fails a cipher and says, "uh no ka-karoo, i misd it. goin agane :)))" and then tries again. And again. And again.

Meanwhile, my shield is burned out and I'm dying slowly of exposure to vacuum. It wasn't long until my vision was becoming blurred and I could not see past my hand. I passed out, then died. Upon magical resurrection, I went to the Lotus and had to report my failure. I explained my plight to the Lotus. She replied that she would be merciful to me for my failure, but would enact divine justice upon the Tenno who caused my untimely death. It must've been this guy.

So I reported a negligent hоmicide. Sorry. My bad. Won't happen again, I swear.

I should have read this.

Ruthless1988, 

I'm sorry to hear what happened, although this sort of thing will be rare, it will happen because nothing is perfect, my friend also got suspended by mistake, the best thing you can do is send a support ticket and just wait, it sucks, but that is life. Sometimes things just don't go the way you want them to.

They will probably give you a 7 day-affinity boost,

Goodluck

As numerous people have said and as I said on your last thread, spamming the forums is not going to help your ticket get looked at. If you've submitted a support ticket then you need to be patient and wait for them to get to it. I realize that you're impatient to play again, but posting threads about this sort of sensitive issue will never help the situation.