The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa's 4 Ability.

Wenno.

ooh you have just made my day :3 without a frost or limbo to keep mesa safe that 50m doesent do much good eather and even if it did can hardly peacemaker a nullifier and its friends in the bubble

you have to be setup in peacemaker befor enemys get into your range otherwise you die we dont all have the burst damage of true nuker frames

long animation natural talent

short range? im sure the build i posted the link to has 33m which is pretty much the radius of the whole platform in ODD

gg wp, NEXT, this time somone who actualy understands this game please

Natural talent takes a slot you need to actually do significant amounts of damage, which you're going to need for the self sustaining part. Have fun with that max range build that doesnt kill anything. Using Radiation in an ODD and telling me I don't know how to play? Now that's funny. Even with all of those things, it still isn't as OP as PM with a 50m range and 4k damage.

You do know Nullifiers apply to all abilities right? You have teammates in a team game? Blasphemy! Having to set it up before enemies get there isnt even an argument.

Try one more time. It's entertaining to watch someone try to make an underpowered move OP.

Natural talent takes a slot you need to actually do significant amounts of damage, which you're going to need for the self sustaining part. Have fun with that max range build that doesnt kill anything. Using Radiation in an ODD and telling me I don't know how to play? Now that's funny. Even with all of those things, it still isn't as OP as PM with a 50m range and 4k damage.

You do know Nullifiers apply to all abilities right? You have teammates in a team game? Blasphemy! Having to set it up before enemies get there isnt even an argument.

Try one more time. It's entertaining to watch someone try to make an underpowered move OP.

natural talent takes a slot but a limbo doesent which would solve the being vulnerable while casting since your ok with using teamates

go to wave 40 in ODD with a mesa and go to wave 40 in ODD with a oberon and tell me which one is more usefull, sure the rad proc doesent work but the stunlock does. also lets throw somthing else in since we dont mind other players how about the rest of the abilitys oberon can heal himself and his allies :P looking like hes more suitable for long runs now eh,

http://www.warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Oberon/t_30_0200020020_2-0-10-3-8-5-4-2-5-5-7-5-6-1-5-12-4-10-46-6-4-55-3-5-411-5-10_2-12-6-6-4-9-55-11-12-16-411-8-46-10-5-9-3-18-f-f_0/en/1-0-15/

gives you 3k damage which can be delt to every enemy in a 33m radius within 2 seconds which can reach much higher burst dps than mesa

notice i say "burst" dps meaning yes she hits each individual target harder but oberon hits everything at once.

"You have teammates in a team game" if that makes mesa's constantly stand still and take bullets to the face viable then it sure as hek makes a 2 second ability viable (rekoning)

also i would like to say this to all the peace maker haters lets say in a month peacemaker is nerfed you think finaly i get to play in a mission and kill things "i dont need to worry about a boring ability spaming frame yay"

saryn joins

another month? saryn nerfed

mag excal or oberon joins

they get nerfed? + a long line of other frames

loki and vauban join and vortex all the enemys into one spot huray your shooting somthing atleast?... maybe... *crickets*

nerf

nova join makes a room full of enemys that have forgoten how to move

nerf

then you have a game where a ton of people are anoyed because the devs have taken away there fun things to play with and alot less players so the devs cant make the content they want gg wp

so can we stop the cycle befor it starts? if you dont wanna play with peacemaker mesa's dont play with them :D you have da powa to leave its an awsome thing and ile let you in on a little secret i hate mesa :P i wont join them cookie cutter boring group combo lobbys that say "need trin frost mirage and mesa" because i find it boring but it doesent need nerfed people enjoy it you dont imo there are 3 options here

1 get gud and play upto wave 40 because mesa wont be in them lobbys

2 find lobbys that dont have mesa's in and be prepaired to let that T3/4 def go in the name of fun

3 play solo the default answer.

4 deal with it

Edited by XBlackLotusX

Its boring but it get S#&$ done... I kinda want a nerf but at the same time I don't, this has kinda been a whole copy of the Draco - Excal farm situation. Which really makes me feel sad for Mesa users who like spamming her ult...

The problem is Farm Simulator.... err.. I mean Farm-Frame. to get T3/4 Reliably you have to play Farm Simul... Err...  Farm-Frame. Personally I do not want to see a Nerf to Mesa till after they fix the availability of T3/4 Keys.