Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Can We Plz Get A /stuck Command?

cknives

This is the 3rd time today that im floating around endlessly falling in space(void).

There is something broken with your tile connections around doors. Point is, there is no recovery and this happens in other maps too(very rarely)

If you cant fix it maybe you should put in a /stuck command that puts you in a random tile you've been to before or the start or something.(just so you cant exploit it)

Edited by cknives

Agreed. I got stuck in terrain in the Void. XD

There's no exploiting to be had if you give it a cooldown. Just let it reset you to the last point you were at, like falling into a pit already does. Or a set point in the room, maybe, as I was once reset to an infinite fall loop.

Agreed. I got stuck in terrain in the Void. XD

There's no exploiting to be had if you give it a cooldown. Just let it reset you to the last point you were at, like falling into a pit already does. Or a set point in the room, maybe, as I was once reset to an infinite fall loop.

Yeah it takes quite a bit of code/power to keep remembering where something was. Check points might work

I kinda have to agree, we NEED an unstuck command, especially in multiplayer.

There's a room in the orokin void that has rings around the entry ways, above that area there appears to be more platforms that lead elsewhere. Hey secret room right? Because there are some pretty obviously walls to wallrun up to that area.

Nope.

Although you can't see it, there's a one-way floor at the top.

Sure, abort mission is an unstuck? What about the several mods you have, or when the mission objective is complete in multiplayer. Unstuck button would be really helpful.

Honestly I think it should either:

A) Spawn you at the entrance to the tile you're currently in.

B) Spawn you next to a different player in the match. (In multiplayer.)

We have 1. its called abort mission. Why do you think i have 30+ quit missions? 

Have fun aborting void missions that your not the host of..its hard enough to find people with keys. Or losing all the stuff you picked up.

We have 1. its called abort mission. Why do you think i have 30+ quit missions? 

This is not a good solution to something that isn't the fault of the players. The point of implementing this is to avoid having to abort missions and lose mods, keys, etcetera simply because of a terrain bug.

I kinda have to agree, we NEED an unstuck command, especially in multiplayer.

There's a room in the orokin void that has rings around the entry ways, above that area there appears to be more platforms that lead elsewhere. Hey secret room right? Because there are some pretty obviously walls to wallrun up to that area.

Nope.

Although you can't see it, there's a one-way floor at the top.

Sure, abort mission is an unstuck? What about the several mods you have, or when the mission objective is complete in multiplayer. Unstuck button would be really helpful.

Honestly I think it should either:

A) Spawn you at the entrance to the tile you're currently in.

B) Spawn you next to a different player in the match. (In multiplayer.)

A) would be good, as we had a situation where our entire team got stuck up in the place you're talking about. : P

Edited by Quetzhal