The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can I Use My Ps4 Data/account On Pc?

(PSN)FrostGemini_OG

Question

So I've been playing on PS4 for about a year now and I have some pretty good things that I like (lots of primed weapons, frames,and mods). And I was wondering if I would be able to migrate or something to use the data and information from my PS4 account to the PC account? If so can someone post or link instructions?

7 answers to this question

Account Transfer was allowed during the first week for PC to transfer their accounts to the PS4 but not the other way around. Im kinda glad a friend of mine didn't have the chance to transfer his PC account to PS4 cause he will make me so jealous cause he has Excalibur Prime lol.

Excal Prime was not part of the account migration.  Things that were not obtainable on console were excluded from account migration.

So I've been playing on PS4 for about a year now and I have some pretty good things that I like (lots of primed weapons, frames,and mods). And I was wondering if I would be able to migrate or something to use the data and information from my PS4 account to the PC account? If so can someone post or link instructions?

I also want that feature like GTA 5 being available so bad. I've been playing in PS4 just like u and lots of my friends are playing on pc. I got a better pc now and I really hope I can play on pc with my stuff on PS4 so that I don't need to waste my time and money to get the things I've already got.

Sony policy.  They want money, if you leave sony they think you aren't buying their platinum, paying for their yearly subscription.  Their version is older and worse graphics so they know everyone would leave.  This is so dumb because now that I have a gaming computer I can't play with my old account?  I guess I'm not playing this like I thought I would.. I miss warframe :/  But all my friends are on PC!