The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking To Join A Friendly And Supportive Clan

(XBOX)Typhon00

Hi, I am looking for a new Clan to join on Xbox as I am getting tired of my current one. I am a big artistic nut so I would adore being part of a clan with an amazing and beautifully designed dojo, and one that is also finished. I am a dedicated player, with a mastery rank 7 and several good quantities of gear, and with a big history of buying stuff for the game. I also enjoy hanging out with fellow Clan mates and even giving some good gear, such as rare and prime gear, very a very low price. I also like to chat and really play the game as casually as possible, with little to every now and then some fowl language when I get in a somewhat bad mood.

I hope that if there's anyone out there interested in recruiting, please message me over Xbox Live as I can receive those easier. I'd live to support and work with a great Clan that's not overly competitive or unfair, and has a willingness to help out the newbies and recruits to the game.

Check out the Phoenix Kings.  Fuzzy, Casper and others are our Dojo artists.  Infected Monkey just updated our banner on page one of our forum page and also did our logo.  

We could always use more help and our dojo is huge.  Ohter members have been given aa are to decorate themselves as well.

PjnUVT1.png Proud Member of The Phoenix Kings

PjnUVT1.png SwagScapegoat Xbox Message

Damn I'd like to see that as well. Caduceus Fawkes Elite's dojo was designed by World Famous Octawism. It is currently four floors of badass obstacle courses, a beautifully designed trading tower, that has a 0% clan Trade tax, but requires basic wall running to get up to. Daily Raids,weekly small events, and HUGE Clan Events, monthly. Check us out here! http://caduceusfawkeselite.com

You can even apply to the clan there.

The newest power to PvE dropping even some of the best AoW (including CFE). With all research and an easy to get to trade post with 0% clan trade tax.

We are a mountain clan with;
 All research,

The new power to the kill leader board (second last time I checked),

Good activity,

A good set of recruiters,

Highly skilled and rookies,

Competitions,

Dueling room

And the best PvP alliance going 'The Arbiters Rage'.

Mic's are not required to join, but are strongly advised!

We have a very basic ranking system to keep it simple for new starters and those willing to push up the ranks.

Tier 7: Leader rank. To even be considered to be put up to T7 you must first prove yourself through all of the other Tiers. So far we have 3 warlords!

Tier 6: Trainer rank. To know what it is to help others is one thing, but to be willing to drop your needs for others is what really makes a T6 stand out.

Tier 5: A helpful yet level headed person can fill this role nicely.

Tier 4: To be a skilled asset is required for this role, being kind is one thing, but being able is a necessity.

Tier 3: You can be trusted in solo missions or just to take people through basic missions. Recruiting can also get you to here.

Tier 2: T2s can be expected to conduct them self in a manner that does not go against clan/alliance rules or put others at a disadvantage and are self sufficient.

Tier 1: This is where you start being civil is how to keep to a minimum of a T1.

Tier 0: Not to be trusted, T0 is used as a disciplinary rank. They cannot do anything until they prove themselves to be a valuable asset or that they'll be civil.

Hey man. I know everybody else gave you big offers. But I me and my bro just started a clan and we could really need someone like you in this clan. We are highly active. We need someone like you to get are feet wet. Please consider! If interested contact me!

Hey man. I know everybody else gave you big offers. But I me and my bro just started a clan and we could really need someone like you in this clan. We are highly active. We need someone like you to get are feet wet. Please consider! If interested contact me!