Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vampire Leech Vs Quick Thinking

Fedaykyn

Question

5 answers to this question

K.I.S.S.

QT for you, VL for the team.

The longer answer?

QT restores 2.52 effective health per point of energy gain from an EV cast to you, while VL only restores 1.5 ehp, but to the whole team. QT maxxes out at 1530 extra ehp over base (with Primed Flow), while VL caps at +1200.

It's also worth considering you can drop Primed Flow if you use VL, giving you a extra mod slot to use to boost EV's effectiveness. This, and the benefit to the team, makes it the better option IMO for group play (which is basically always where EV Trin is most used).

Edited by Darzk

Personally, I run both:

pebAJJ2.png

A bit of an expensive build and you only need 3 forma if you don't care about the Exilus slot. With this build, you've got very good EV and a little over 3.4k effective hp. Combining tankiness with support works quite well on an EV build for when things go wrong in a squad. You could remove primed flow, put stretch in its place and equip intensify for maximum energy restoring, but I've not found that to be necessary in practice, and no one has ever complained about my EV. 30% power strength only translates to about 14% more energy restored anyway.

EDIT:

With Enemy Sense and Animal Instinct on a Kubrow/sentinel, you don't need to "press 3" to find EV targets (Link with this build has 47m range vs 48m enemy radar with Enemy Sense + Animal Instinct).

Edited by stoybot

Personally, I run both:

pebAJJ2.png

A bit of an expensive build and you only need 3 forma if you don't care about the Exilus slot. With this build, you've got very good EV and a little over 3.4k effective hp. Combining tankiness with support works quite well on an EV build for when things go wrong in a squad. You could remove primed flow, put stretch in its place and equip intensify for maximum energy restoring, but I've not found that to be necessary in practice, and no one has ever complained about my EV. 30% power strength only translates to about 14% more energy restored anyway.

EDIT:

With Enemy Sense and Animal Instinct on a Kubrow/sentinel, you don't need to "press 3" to find EV targets (Link with this build has 47m range vs 48m enemy radar with Enemy Sense + Animal Instinct).

I had to do a screenshot from your build, don't worry I will pay the copy rights.

I didn't now Enemy Sense and Qnimal Instinct stack their values.

Personally, I run both

EDIT:

Very nice. At the moment I'm using this http://goo.gl/yPed1D

I can change Intensify (my first version was without it and it worked fine) but I don't know about Natural Talent.