Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nikana Prime

DoritosandDewGG

Did you complain when a prime frame overshadowed your forma'd normal frame ? probably , did it change anything ? No , it wont change it this time either , its inevitable and you should be happy to get a better version instead of complaining that your older one is not still the strongest in the series . Also , what exactly did you do with "lots of forma" on the dragon nikana ? With a catalyst and a stance you dont need forma to get a build , maybe 1 AT MOST if you go pure dmg into it .

We're getting THIS?!

You can see the polygons and low res textures from here, even the knock-off gold.

A second grader could do better than that with glue and toothpicks.

I imagine this is why they delay the global release for more than they have to , so they can get it polished and of a higher quality .

We're getting THIS?!

You can see the polygons and low res textures from here, even the knock-off gold.

A second grader could do better than that with glue and toothpicks.

I imagine this is why they delay the global release for more than they have to , so they can get it polished and of a higher quality .

I'll be surprised if something this low quality sells at PA prices.

You do realize it didn't fully load during those screenshots, right? This happens every time something is released with PBR, namely Loki Prime and his pixelated textures. It only took a few seconds to load in at the best quality.

That is not what Umbra looks like, research more and you get these:

tsBG1z2l.jpg

8QHYEnvl.jpg

REQohcXl.jpg

Edited by LazerSkink

You do realize it didn't fully load during those screenshots, right? This happens every time something is released with PBR, namely Loki Prime and his pixelated textures. It only took a few seconds to load in at the best quality.

This is not what Umbra looks like, research more and you get these:

tsBG1z2l.jpg

8QHYEnvl.jpg

REQohcXl.jpg

Alright , these look a million times better , but my statement i still ok , they might just as well double check and see if they can change anything , stats-wise as well not only appearance .

But the stats are good as is, theres no reason to change them

I didnt say they arent good , i like the stats of Nikana Prime , excalibur will obviously have different stats to match our version of warframe , last time i checked China didnt have the rework yet i believe .

That doesn't look so bad, but PW's filth still has no place here.

In your opinion, sure. Though, I want Umbra Excalibur. As for the rest of it, Kunai I have never cared for and I despise the existence of Nikana Prime.

Edited by LazerSkink

kinda sad they didn't make Nikana prime even faster (like 1.2) with lower status and damage. All these direct upgrades make the weapon variety more shallow than it already is. 3 different Nikanas and they are just stronger/weaker versions of eachother that look different ;-;

Why is everyone so butthurt over Nikana prime? .-.

who cares if its better? Literally every single prime is a straight upgrade from its base weapon. that's how its always been. But now that there is a new weapon that's going to be better then a lot of peoples favorite weapon it becomes a big deal?

Iv never seen so many people complain about an upgrade before.

who cares if its better? Literally every single prime is a straight upgrade from its base weapon. that's how its always been. But now that there is a new weapon that's going to be better then a lot of peoples favorite weapon it becomes a big deal?

Because even in the weapon description this weapon is a "big deal" and the fact the latron wrath and latron prime have competing stats, why can't it be the same. And when you first start the game and hit rank 8, it was a pain in the &#! to make. So instead of devs just making more content irrelevant, they should be adding competing stats so we don't have a crap tone of weapons that have about as much use as a water gun.

Probably because of the fact people thought 'Dragon' meant equal or greater than a possible Prime variant. The Dragon Nikana is a direct Tenno upgrade to the regular Nikana, making it a unique weapon. Along comes Nikana Prime, meaning Dragon Nikana is now a simple waste of time, regardless of its high Mastery Rank requirement (getting people to think it's the most powerful variant of the Nikanas) and the (now meaningless) description of the weapon.

With the Nikana Prime's release, it makes the Dragon Nikana's rank requirement pointless, the description a mockery, and turns the weapon into more mastery fodder for anyone new and interested in the katana series of weapons Warframe has to offer.

Besides that, you're complaining about people complaining. Heh.

Edited by LazerSkink

Only thing I need is the ducats then

Yup, same. 9k+ ducats left to farm...

Primed Dex Prisma Mara Wraith Dragon Nikana Vandal Prime

Sorry, but no can do. It's a Tenno weapon, so it cannot be Wraithed or Vandalized.

But Dexing it would be a tad OP, don't you think? =P

Oh well, at least the anniversary after that release will be something to look forward to...