Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About Melee & Trinity & Crit & Stat & Host & Small Stuff That Make Me Shout

titom

Few things that doesn't seem to move and hurt the game in my opinion.

I'm the kind of guy with an epic voice in head commenting my every moves, so let's imagine :

Melee gameplay :

« I'm Tenno, fear over the solar system for is abilities to cut flesh with his machete, right now I'm wall running to my next objective... » when suddenly, around a corner, I bump a heavy grineer and get knock down, I'm about to get on my feet and :

1) melee that heavy, I have my modded machete and with the holy +42% damage it will only take 10 secondes to kill him. I'm confident the five troopers around won't focus me.

2) blindly charge that heavy, pretty sure that time he will be too afraid to think about counter me, and if I do 3 to 5 charges in 5 sec he's dead meat.

3) I never use melee, it's a broken gameplay, used to be my fav but now whatever I do it's faster and safer, I'm rank 9 and I leveled my last 5 melee weapons with less than 10 melee kills. I even wonder if I will ever use my fav frame loki again.

Trinity :

« I'm trinity, people call me the invincible (and I'm also good in melee, it's melee that's bad), you wonder why ? Well it's because of my skill link, when I use it, I become invisible... oh not again, I meant invincible » and I'm french so I shout something like that :  « PUTAIN DE MERDE, CA FAIT TROP CHIER ...» back in my head :« I'll never play trinity again until they fix it». Still waiting. But nice too see that it's not a priority... or maybe you just don't understand and don't find that bug, or just consider it not so important, I mean it does hurt the gameplay at all hummm?

Invis Bug - General Bugs - Warframe Forums

Trinity's Link - General Bugs - Warframe Forums

Crit mods :

«I'm Tenno  and I just discovered a new system for my mods, seem nice but a bit complex. But one thing is know has fact around the universe : if you go crit you never go wrong ». Two week later shouting in french : « PUTAIN DE MERDE, CA FAIT TROP CHIER ...».

Just why? Come back to reason you'll never make it worth the way it is, not  without dangerously damaging the balance of the game.

If crit work the it should be, I mean has everybody think it's logical, you'll even have a part of the solution to fix melee.

Gears stats :

« I 'm tenno I wonder why at some point Lotus finally gave us a way to know the stats of our gears, but now we can't... oh well I'll spend all my credits and mods in crit... » You can't imagine how much I whine about that. Seriously, if not in game at least release a nice table, or is it that nobody care or know now?

Host issue :

« hi, I'm Tenno, I came to join my fellow squad member and with them defend that artifact. I could do that, but right now I'm waiting for that energy orb to stop that f*c*ng, b*llsh*t levitation, after I'll spend 5 seconds in front of the door and maybe 5 more because because somtimes it open on a black hole, then I'll try to kill grineer that tp all over the place but don't see me and save the day... or quit the Tenno to join infest because all that is impossible I must be infested».

Well not everyone can be a good host, the problem isn't really ping but cpu. I consider myself not suitable as host because when the squad is full sometime people complain.

Well I'd love to have an option like : I can host 1,2 or 3 people.

But one saying that I can't host is what should be in game as soon as 1 month ago!!!

I know how not to be host (press esc when you see « play now »), sometime I try to explain it to other players. I even try to stay calm, but when it's the fourth time in a row, or the tenth of the evening, I prefer rage quit before I lose my mind and say what I think : « PUTAIN DE MERDE, CA FAIT TROP CHIER ...»

--

I think this few things are the major frustration issues I have with game right now.

But I can think of some other small stuff that make me shout : "power can't be use will jumping" or when I'm locked "jumping" with my sword trying to make a ground attack that I never asked for in the first place, or when I can't really jump because the snow not flat or something, or when the wall run go out control and end up 5 floors and 2 elevators of some crazy big useless room I just climbed...

Let's call it the end of my post. I hope my English make sense.

;)

Edited by titom