The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Disconnected From Matchmaking During Game

(XBOX)AnhydrousElite

Does anyone else have an issue with this? 

It seems to be getting pretty common for me on Xbox One. 

I will join a game (when I can finally get passed the "host not found" message that I get about 90% of the time) and spend about 30 minutes to an hour playing trying to get my loot and rewards.  At least a dozen times, once I hit that 30 minute to hour period, the entire group gets disbanded for no reason, and we do not keep any of our rewards or experience from the previous game.  This last time, for example, I was connected to a group that I found through the Recruiting chat tab.  The group and I were going to play a Tower IV(T4) Defense mission.  About a half hour of my time and 4 prizes later, we recieve a message that dissapears about as quick as it shows up basically telling us that the session is ending.  A few moments later I find myself inside of my Liset with my Previous Mission Summary showing the mission BEFORE the one the group was disconnected from.  I immediately messaged one of the players that I was in the group with and the same thing happened to all of us.  We then regrouped due to the key not being affected, and they were okay with starting over.  Myself, on the other hand am not just happy to start over after wasting 30 minutes of my time, for the dozenth time.  If I had a dollar for every last reward I lost due to this, I would buy the platinum that I could have sold all of the Ash Prime BP's and etc other prime bps and parts for.  Unfortunately, I do not get a dollar everytime this happens, and that leaves me empty handed and at the end of my tolerance for this wasted time.

Sincerely,

A concerend and upset gamer,

AnhydrousElite

Straight to the point.

Warframe doesn't have dedicated servers, which means whoever the host of any match is, is the reason why you're getting kicked. If their internet falters for just a second, that's all it takes.

For DE to fix this, would require a pretty big amount of cash, so I don't see it being fixed tomorrow.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...