Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Void Is The Best Thing For The Game Except It Is Hidden Behind Paywall/rng

Meltina

I do applaud the level design of the void missions. The map design actualy makes you care about the rooms for avoiding the traps. It rewards exploration with the treasure vaults. The suppliy crates are actualy worth breaking with a mod drop from them. The crates on pedistals yelling i have good loot actualy having mods was a very nice touch. The vaults also reward rushing with the race to get though before the door closes. The mix of enemies is intresting and you kept out all the fake difficulty while having all 3 factions in the game. No disruptors, toxics, rollers, and scorpions. The level 3 missions has enmies high enough level to actualy be a threat and not be one shot by anything.

This was the kind of missions warframe needed to be interesting.

Then you stick it behind RNG or a paywall. Either you have to pay to run or farm missions for hours and pray the game drops a key for a run. This would be fine except it takes 4 drops to get amost anything from the void. So you made us need to grind the void but gave us no real way to effectively grind it. You give us interesting content that promotes both exploration and rushing and then you lock it behind rng. Why do you not want your player base to enjoy this.

Please make the keys accessable by a way thats not pay or rng. Add them to the market for an obcene credit cost, have a daily mission give a key. Something to let the players enjoy this well done content. Farming for hours and not getting a key is fustrating when all you want to do is get to the fun content.

Edited by Meltina

Daily reward give a key.

Raid Mission give keys

Extraction missions give keys

Spy mission give keys

Defense mission give keys

I think it's more than enough access.

I mean - if you going to buy hell load of keys, then what will be left behind? Ultimate farming of formas and mods through it.

For every damn person who have reached end game and not where i am atm (i made reset, with which i lost all my platinum untill unknown):

The game now aimed to take more than 1 week of play to reach top. Crafting of weapons, items farming, all kind of rewards.

DE stretching game into a long play. If they going to give all for everyone, the game will be dried out instantly.

Paying just speed up a process. But it lower overall play time. Even thought i am a Master, i wasn't spending platinum to whatever item i can get. Warframes were farmed and crafted, weapons too (with exception of glaive). Void keys - well, i don't have platinum atm, but i would buy them to look what Void is like (haven't been there yet), but most of the time i would farm them.

Edited by Norouh

Is it me or first hours it was easier to get void key reward? 

Found 7 keys in few hours.

But then I spend hours with clan mate in def (kiliken, venera, io, calisto, xini, palus, narcissus... and no key at all, so they already changed the rate and it's quite low and just in case I want to follow the whine.

It's unfair!

The best thing would be to actually really "get" those keys while we play : they could be hidden in the hidden rooms of the several tiles.

So you would find them while you play any map as most of the tiles have one or more secret room.

Edited by vieuxchat