The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Can I Change This "energy" Color From Mesa's Peacemaker ?

_Medo_

Question

12 answers to this question

For some reason this green-ish color appears whenever i use peacemaker. 

What are those energy stripes on Mesa's sides?

Those are special effects for Mesa's peacemaker that trigger if you have one of the brand new syandanas equipped. No idea if it's a bug or a feature though. Have a closer look if you can, it looks kinda cool, resembles a face iirc.

Peacemaker overrides the colours of the game with its own degree of colour correction.

You just need to turn colour correction off from the graphic settings. It will remove the levels' correction AND Peacemaker's own as well.

EDIT: what makes me wonder is what are those energy stripes on Mesa's sides?

Edited by Vintovka

Peacemaker overrides the colours of the game with its own degree of colour correction.

You just need to turn colour correction off from the graphic settings. It will remove the levels' correction AND Peacemaker's own as well.

without color correction everything seems too pale for me I don't know why. any other way to change or even remove this effect ? bec when I play with other people who use mesa I don't see this green color. only their energy color. this only happens when I'm mesa.

Those are special effects for Mesa's peacemaker that trigger if you have one of the brand new syandanas equipped. No idea if it's a bug or a feature though. Have a closer look if you can, it looks kinda cool, resembles a face iirc.

oh so that's the reason. Thanks.... I won't change the syandana though.... it looks way too good on mesa that I don't mind the green effect :P

without color correction everything seems too pale for me I don't know why. any other way to change or even remove this effect ? bec when I play with other people who use mesa I don't see this green color. only their energy color. this only happens when I'm mesa.

Whenever a Mesa is using Peacemaker, only that user will see the colour distortion. Other users won't see it because they are not affected.

oh so that's the reason. Thanks.... I won't change the syandana though.... it looks way too good on mesa that I don't mind the green effect :P

Yeah, don't change the syandana if you like it.

But I forgot to answer your first question. I remember that my friend who played Mesa with the same syandana equipped had the special effect occur too. It wasn't green but blue in his case. So I guess it is possible to change its color somehow. You have to try different colors and go on any mission to check how it looks since you have no preview on the Liset.

Attaching picture featuring a closer look :)

fsqll1I.jpg

It was a really lucky shot though. Other than that here's what it looked like most of the time:

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/424816561351793976/54687253DCAA9978468BC489A56B793A0B489A4C/

My bet is that the effect's color is opposite of Mesa's energy color (or attachment energy color). He had red energy and blue special effect.

Edited by Raniu

Yeah, don't change the syandana if you like it.

But I forgot to answer your first question. I remember that my friend who played Mesa with the same syandana equipped had the special effect occur too. It wasn't green but blue in his case. So I guess it is possible to change its color somehow. You have to try different colors and go on any mission to check how it looks since you have no preview on the Liset.

Attaching picture featuring a closer look :)

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/424816561351793450/2A8CB44D9B09920539643D1361F1D8361BFEB70A/

My bet is that the effect's color is opposite of Mesa's energy color (or attachment energy color). He had red energy and blue special effect.

I see. Thanks for the info I will try diff colors and reply here if I can change the effect color to a good color. Maybe red or black ? or even gold ? I will try and see if it works.

Disable colour correction, valkyr and loki have the same issues as well when using the final ability if you're wondering

I don't mind the effect that much. I don't want to disable color correction bec as I said it makes everything too washed out and pale