Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Another Idea For The "clan-Dojo-Ressource-Problem"

Chamiel

Hello,

first, english is not my native language - so please ignore any stupid mistake I made.

The Dojo is an awesome idea, but the problem is, that samll Clans are pretty much ***. I hate to say it, but that's how I feel.

We are a really small Clan (just 4 people) and if we donate everything we have, we can build one Cross Corridor - that's it. Forma an Credits are no problems, really, it's the huge amount of ressources.

It feels like you need at least 10 people in your Clan, otherwise it will take very, very long.

My idea now is, that when you start building your Dojo, you can say "My Clan will never be bigger then X-people"(X=5/10/20/50/100/200/blablabla). The amount of ressources will then be scaled according to the X you entered.

But, what if 4 people just build the Dojo and then invite the 5 billion other members?

Good question and the answer is simple - you have to pay for that.

There could be a console in the "Spawn"-Hall and when the Clan wants to expand, the members have to donate an specific amount of ressources/credits/platinum/whatever and then they can have 5/10/20/50/100/200 more members and the price for the rooms will increase too - because there's more people.

Anyway, that's just my little idea. If you want, you can tell me what you think about it.

And yes, you can even tell me, that it's our own fault for beeing a small Clan - I know about that, I was thinking that too ;-)

Edited by Chamiel

add 5-6 friends in clan ?

The idea about paying "paying" with resources to join sounds good but if a small clan builded lot's of rooms?

Someone would have to pay really lots of resources to join ?

Edited by Strac_CRO