Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need New Boss System?

Edai_X369

I have been waiting for U8 for a long time . Everytime i create a thread like improving boss battle/ system , someone come and said:" In update 8 , bosses will be remaked, it would be more experience and fun" and the boss system is not even changed. -_-.

For some bosses, It changed a bit as i have seen Kril has a red dot on her back and u have to shoot to that dot to make her freeze herself, then she change to fire phrase which is no thing new.

I know this is not World of Warcraft or some MMO , RPG but this game is base PVE and it should be focus on real PVE not killing Mobs over and over.

Suggestion:

Defense mission could be improved. Every 10 waves could have a random boss from the solar system which have higher chance of dropping useful things like Void key. It should be stronger than the original bosses like numbers of wave + boss level x 2. It is somehow motivate players to really get to the defense missions rather than killing non-sense wave and wave enemies.

Also, Bosses should have certain resistances. For instances,it could be  elemental resistances, rifle resistance, shot gun resistance, armor pen resistances or immune to any conditions. This could make the bosses more furious and strong. Tennos are strong and flexible , especially with Forma system so why dont we improve bosses skill like copying all warframe skills of the room to them. Or something like sudden death when the bosses is rage which double or triple damage with skills?

Im expected to see a boss with unique drops or anything in Orokin place when it not even release but ... all normal missions......Maybe a secret mission where we have to face all bosses from the solar system then face the final boss?( Megaman reference)

Any ideas?

Bosses are being reworked gradually, Kril was just given new abilities and the devs stated clearly in one of the live streams they would all be reworked. If it's not happening quickly enough for you take a 6 month break and see if the game is where you would like it then. As for adding bosses to defence, personally I think that's a silly idea.