Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For A Clan

Gruzelda

Hello, I'm currently looking for a clan for myself and my friend. We'd prefer a friendly, casual clan of people who are willing to give us tips about the game (We're mastery rank 5 and 3 respectively, so we're still very new) and help us if possible. A fully researched dojo would be nice. 

Reply here or add me in game: Gruzelda.

Thanks in advance!

Hey Gruzelda, if you and your friend are looking for a friendly clan to help you then check us out at QuantumDawn.com.  We have a full dojo to help you get started on your way to higher MR.  Dawn is always recruiting either through websites and twitch.tv/quantum_dawn.  So if you have any questions let us know if you need help even if you do not join us permanently.  Good luck on your clan search guys. 

Greetings! Our clan is now open for recruitment. We have 12 vacancies that we would like to fill with.

smRRsZO.png

PLEASE READ THESE RULES BEFORE YOU CONTINUE

•Do not harass other players
•No drama
•Be respectful to the leadership
•Do your best to contribute to the dojo
•BE ACTIVE
•Keep inappropriate comments to yourself
•Do not ask for rank promotions (we watch for leaders)
•No condescending comments
•You MUST let us know if you're taking a break from WarFrame
•Remember your fun might not be fun for someone else
•Respect the authority given to Lieutenants and higher
•Always use English

•No random mission invites

Who are we looking for?

We are currently accepting players of all skill levels! We enjoy training our beginners very much, but please understand that it can get a bit tiresome to spend hours explaining things to a new player, only to have him go AWOL and never log in again. Thus, our ideal member is someone who is:

a. COMMITTED. No, you do not have to play every day. But showing up for ten minutes every major update isn't nearly enough. Weekends-only players are fine, but keep in mind that space is limited and we like to keep things active on a daily(nightly) basis.

b. INTELLIGENT. this refers to proper or creative use of game mechanics AND/OR the will to learn. Warframe is relatively friendly to all sorts of play styles. We'd like our members to make use of this, and encourage them to expand their skill set at their own pace.

c. (somewhat) MATURE. You do not have to be 18+ to join, though it's greatly appreciated if you are. What I mean is that, if we get a member who acts like a belligerent twelve-year-old, he or she will be removed faster than a coptering Volt, All fun, no drama please.

0IUWNHG.png

IGN / PM Eon.Lightyears

Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/OrientoparuNoKage