Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Welp... I Guess I Should Start Stream Again.

Revel72

I am going to start streaming Dark Souls soon.

But before that I just want to know. Do you want to see it from the start? Or do you want me to pick character who is in undead burg right now.

Also that which I should do? Play as much as possible as human? Or stay hollow as much as possible? I just want to know.

honestly pick anything you like, just remember to do like what most of famous Utube gamer does, you could:

a/ put in alot of colorful text to spice up the video

b/ don't be calm, express your feeling BY YELLING OR RAGING ALOT 

c/ know how to skip unessesary/unfunny moment of your video

d/ acting like the camera is a real person.

e/ don't eat or drink in front of the camera (if you must then combine this with c/)

f/ all of the above

unless you're talking about the gameplay, then choose wizard class

honestly pick anything you like, just remember to do like what most of famous Utube gamer does, you could:

a/ put in alot of colorful text to spice up the video

b/ don't be calm, express your feeling BY YELLING OR RAGING ALOT 

c/ know how to skip unessesary/unfunny moment of your video

d/ acting like the camera is a real person.

e/ don't eat or drink in front of the camera (if you must then combine this with c/)

f/ all of the above

unless you're talking about the gameplay, then choose wizard class

Sorry but I don't have any kind video editing programs and it will be just one time livestream.

Believe me... Last time... I got really salty on Line on the Sand mission in Star Wars: Battlefront 2... Because of the failures what I had in there... I do have a camera on my laptop but I don't know how to use it give you guys facecam livestream.

Believe me I was really frustrated when I was playing the Line on the sand mission. That mission has scarred me for my life... Because of the endless amounts of damn tanks rolling in every 5 seconds when I destroy one what was at there...

Just saying that... Emotions of mine will be strong... What comes on anger but... Do keep the volume low enough... That I don't blow up the eardrums...

Edited by Revel72

People watch Dark Souls for failures or extreme success, I wouldn't worry about where you start and where you end.

Believe me I suck at parrying, I still do not have clue when my attack is registered as a backstab attack but I do have sense of what's going and my hearing is accurate. Except that for some reasons invaders has an advantage that they can not be heard unless they stand still.

Believe me I suck at parrying, I still do not have clue when my attack is registered as a backstab attack but I do have sense of what's going and my hearing is accurate. Except that for some reasons invaders has an advantage that they can not be heard unless they stand still.

I'm not too much into Dark Souls, not a Kb&M type of game :/

But I do enjoy seeing people rage when they get one shot from a supposedly unfair boss

I'm not too much into Dark Souls, not a Kb&M type of game :/

But I do enjoy seeing people rage when they get one shot from a supposedly unfair boss

I have played the game through once already and most annoying boss to me was Gwyn... *sigh* Those damn recovery times are just so short... But parrying him to death was quite enjoyable.

Doesn't matter where you start, but play human if possible.

Invasions are always a laugh.

Especially I am worst at PvP and I hate that people are using builds including magic because I never do that... But like it was said once. I can not just expect people to play by my rules... So I just have to swallow it... But I will be really quiet because I will be barely talking since there is not really anything to talk about.

Edited by Revel72

There are some kind of issues on going... So sorry guys... But I just have to get them fixed first but... Just to let you guys know what happens... I got possibly invaded by a cheater. Not sure and I have to farm so I can use a bit better shield.