Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anybody Here A Fan Of Crisis Core?

EternalOdyessy

Or some of the other Final Fantasy spinoffs? I don't really care for the main games (Same with the Pokemon games, I like the Mystery Dungeon series better) Crystal Chronicles, Crystal Bearers...ect. Crisis Core's my definite favorite of the Final Fantasy games...Zack's the best protagonist Square Enix ever made. I've heard he

Still lives in Kingdom Hearts, as well.

Not sure what to talk about here, but I am a fan of Final Fantasy, and I have played Crisis Core. My favorite scene out of CC is still the Angeal&GenesisVsSephiroth. 

Just wanted to know if people here knew the game, or some of the other Final Fantasy spinoffs.

That's my favorite scene, too.

Just wanted to know if people here knew the game, or some of the other Final Fantasy spinoffs.

That's my favorite scene, too.

Ive Played FF Crystal Chronicles: Echos of Time, but I didn't like it as much because it didn't carry that much of the Final Fantasy Element and Mythos. Could have completely be its own game. 

Are you looking forward to the Remake and XV?

Ive Played FF Crystal Chronicles: Echos of Time, but I didn't like it as much because it didn't carry that much of the Final Fantasy Element and Mythos. Could have completely be its own game. 

Are you looking forward to the Remake and XV?

I'm looking forward to the remake, but not XV..I prefer the spinoff games most of the time. Echos of Time..if that's the handheld FF I'm thinking of, it was pretty bad..The only thing that caught my eye to play it was that there was the River Belle in that game.