Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Well I Just Made A Stupid Mistake..

Agentcheese

for a while now ive been looking forward to the tactical reload mod you get from playing pvp.

I was thinking of doing really stupid things with it like sticking it on a 120 clip gorgorn.

then I realized that  pvp mods are pvp only :L . 

my hopes and dreams of using high rate of fire weapons with high clip sizes without using ammo restores were crushed right then.

as well as my hopes of using the quick recharge mod along with fast defection and fortitude on mag for the ultimate shield build were crushed.

even though I know posting here won't change anything I wanted to vent my unhappiness here as well as share the story.

its also frustrating that I didn't realize this sooner. I could have spent the time and energy doing something else like writing a story or getting more nova prime parts to sell.

also the venting worked. I already feel better after writing this.

dont let dreams be dreams :p 

haha well, u can stick it on ur gorgon for pvp atleast 

well you see the gorgon sucks. and I know this, I just like the guns sound and the weapon itself so much that Ive forma'd it until its gotten good.

but using it in pvp considering how little damage weapons do in that mode would just be frustrating.

I think even the mk1 braton out preforms it in a pvp situation.

well you see the gorgon sucks. and I know this, I just like the guns sound and the weapon itself so much that Ive forma'd it until its gotten good.

but using it in pvp considering how little damage weapons do in that mode would just be frustrating.

I think even the mk1 braton out preforms it in a pvp situation.

yeah i use braton prime but with the nerf not sure wich one to go for probaly vectis