The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Marketplace [Android App ] ***(Now Ordis / Alerts!)***

Kavrus

Question

Hello everyone, we are two players like you.

After +1000 hours played we loving the game.

And continuing to play, we also started to trade items with other players.

"That treasure hunt to find what you need at the price you want!"

So we decided to develop an application that will help in this.
It's called Tenno MarketPlace for Warframe, it is available now in the Google Play Store and there are already more than 10000 users.

How do you use it?

- Register in the app. (don't need to use your Warframe credentials).
- Choose your platform (available for PC, Xbox and PS4).
- Enter your Nick in Game.
- Post your items for sale in the "My Items" section.
- Look for the items of the other players in the "Items for Sale by Players" section.
- Follow the items that you want and chat directly with the player in the app !.

It's done!

It will soon be available for PC (Desktop App) I-Phone and Windows Phone.

Download App on Google Play Store:

bg7lw6.jpg

2e1aygy.png

nwg0wn.png

2i8gm7l.png

2ms1ume.png

For information, suggestions or requests, please contact us using the "Write Us" in the app.

Thanks,Tenno!

***Thanks to [DE]Drew for the opportunity to publish this post  
                       And thanks to [DE]Danielle for her new thread dedicated to the Warframe apps *** 

=============== Update: ==================
News:

- From The next version 1.2, the app will no longer need to update itself by the google play store but will be able to do updates themselves in real time!

- The Desktop version is almost ready!

Update:   ORDIS / ALERTS 

ORDIS:
- He can find the items in the store for you at the price you want.
- Each object is scanned by Ordis for 7 Days and once identified, it will notify you.
- You can search up to 5 items at a time.
- Any research needs 100 circuits to operate.

Daily Login Reward:
- At each login, every 24 hours you will receive free circuits to power Ordis.

Miss Items:
- Section dedicated to the missing items in the app.

Alerts:
-The Active alerts are currently visible in the app.

Player Shop:
-In The user profile is now possible to view the other items he sold.

Promo Code:
- In this section you can enter the promotional code offered by us.

Remember Me:
- Now you can stay logged in without reinsert your credentials.

- Added new items
- The app now updates in real time
- Possibility to change your password.
- Possibility to place the mail for password recovery.

- Some minor fixes.

***** Please update the app permanently! *****

Thank You for your continuous email and suggestions,we appreciate this.
Edited by Kavrus

LOL@Kavrus

So far, from a quick look around at the app:

- Home button, this would be nice. Once I'm in settings or adding items there's no home button that brings me back to the 'start screen'. I have to hit the arrow at the top right screen, kind of like hitting back over and over.

- The list is nice when you search for an item. It's not super intuitive that you have to 'follow' an item in order to be able to contact the seller. Perhaps there could be some improvement in that.

- Maybe an option to remove adds by buying the app? I really dislike ads (sounds like an STD lol)

-No Framebook, please add this. Ktnxbai.

That's what I've encountered for now. I have to see, good job on the app. With a little tweaking, I could see this becoming a major addition to the Warframe trading experience.

Edited by Lostara

LOL@Kavrus

So far, from a quick look around at the app:

- Home button, this would be nice. Once I'm in settings or adding items there's no home button that brings me back to the 'start screen'. I have to hit the arrow at the top right screen, kind of like hitting back over and over.

- The list is nice when you search for an item. It's not super intuitive that you have to 'follow' an item in order to be able to contact the seller. Perhaps there could be some improvement in that.

- Maybe an option to remove adds by buying the app? I really dislike ads (sounds like an STD lol)

-No Framebook, please add this. Ktnxbai.

That's what I've encountered for now. I have to see, good job on the app. With a little tweaking, I could see this becoming a major addition to the Warframe trading experience.

@Lostara Thanks for suggestions, we are already working on the new version.

- "Home Button" will be implemented in the next update.

- "Follow Item" will be replaced with "shopping cart" and will be inserted the possibility to contact the seller immediately.

- "Ads": The application was created with the intention of staying Free. 
To create it anyway, we have invested a lot of time and money as well, so we thought it appropriate to include the "Ads" to keep it free and with time back in expenses incurred.

Indeed,some users have already asked the same your question, we'll think of, can be a good idea to help the growth of the App.

Continue to send us suggestions, we thank you and please note that "The app are you!"

Ok, we have updated to the new version:

=============== Update: ==================

Version 1.1.6.0

- "Follow Items" Section changed in "Shop List" Section for easier usage.

- Added function "Add to List Shop" and "Send Message to the Player" directly into the "Item for sale" list for easier usage.

- Added some users on request from the link to HOME PAGE slide in the left menu.

- Significant Increase of speed of all functions.

- Some minor fixes.

Today we will find a solution to the "Ads", tell us what you think.

Thank you!

As requested by some users we added the possibility to rotate the screen.

Where's my Framebook?! =P

Checked out the new additions to the app. Having the home buttin in the menu is very nice. Especially now you have the option to either go back or just go back to home again. Love it.

The adding to shopping cart and the immediate prompt of contacting the seller is nice too. I think your improvements are well done. App also feels a bit smoother now. Good job guys!

I did notice something 'odd' and that is not immediately apparent, clear as to what the purpose is. In the home screen, there's a little envelop icon that says 'notify'. When I tap it, it brings me to a page that says 'News' and 'Welcome to Tenno Market'.

It's unclear what the purpose is of this. Maybe you guys can look into that?

As for the 'ad free' version, you could always implement it as an option so it's not a necessity. Perhaps add a donate button and a separate 'ads free' button? Just something to think about it because I do understand your reasoning in wanting to get some of your expenses back up through ads.

Where's my Framebook?! =P

Checked out the new additions to the app. Having the home buttin in the menu is very nice. Especially now you have the option to either go back or just go back to home again. Love it.

The adding to shopping cart and the immediate prompt of contacting the seller is nice too. I think your improvements are well done. App also feels a bit smoother now. Good job guys!

I did notice something 'odd' and that is not immediately apparent, clear as to what the purpose is. In the home screen, there's a little envelop icon that says 'notify'. When I tap it, it brings me to a page that says 'News' and 'Welcome to Tenno Market'.

It's unclear what the purpose is of this. Maybe you guys can look into that?

As for the 'ad free' version, you could always implement it as an option so it's not a necessity. Perhaps add a donate button and a separate 'ads free' button? Just something to think about it because I do understand your reasoning in wanting to get some of your expenses back up through ads.

You are the best user that we had have!!

Thanks for support ,have your suggestion is gold for us.

Ok,now will go to work to the "Remove Ads" option and will be a little surprise for the next update. 

if you have more suggestions remember to tell to us and we try to include them in the next update,thank you,thank you soo much!

You are the best user that we had have!!

Thanks for support ,have your suggestion is gold for us.

Ok,now will go to work to the "Remove Ads" option and will be a little surprise for the next update. 

if you have more suggestions remember to tell to us and we try to include them in the next update,thank you,thank you soo much!

Aww shucks, no problem at all! It's fun to help out developers =D

But seriously, where are we on Framebook?

Aww shucks, no problem at all! It's fun to help out developers =D

But seriously, where are we on Framebook?

For Framebook, we can do nothing for the moment, the most you can find us on Facebook here:

Between tonight and tomorrow will send the update to the Ads,and fix compatibility issues for older Android versions.
We're almost done!

When will the iPhone app be released if you guys are releasing it?

Meanwhile we are optimizing the Android version and creating the " Desktop " version, so that will be available to everyone as soon as possible.
In the next step the versions for iOS and Windows Phone will be available.

We have a lot of work to do and we have only 4 hands!

Be patient and support us!
Thank you !

Be patient and support us!
Thank you !

Patience? Don't be ridiculous! =P

Seriously though, it's great to see you guys working so hard on this. I'm very impressed.

So, now I've used it some more. I've messaged sellers on the app but no replies as of yet. Was wondering if there's a way to implement a 'notification' system (assuming it's not in there yet) and a 'read' or 'delivered' status thing.

I think that this would be harder to do for the 'read' or 'delivered' though. Just putting it out there.

Hey guys,

I saw your changes and they look great! I like the idea of different tiers of support, of course I paid for the whole thing :)

So far, so good. I really enjoy the app. The only thing I don't like is that there is no notification system for messages. As I've stated before, I've messaged sellers and never gotten a reply back. That's a shame.

I really think that if you would implement this, and perhaps work on the messaging system, then your app would be the Go-To-app for buying or selling items.

Keep up the amazing work!

Hey guys,

I saw your changes and they look great! I like the idea of different tiers of support, of course I paid for the whole thing :)

So far, so good. I really enjoy the app. The only thing I don't like is that there is no notification system for messages. As I've stated before, I've messaged sellers and never gotten a reply back. That's a shame.

I really think that if you would implement this, and perhaps work on the messaging system, then your app would be the Go-To-app for buying or selling items.

Keep up the amazing work!

Hello Lostara
In recent days we have had problems with the provider (server manager) who performed the updates to its system, making it incompatible all apps against them (including ours) and we had to make the miracle to rewrite tenno marketplace in one day to send her back online as soon as possible, these days we hope to fix the problem of notification that you just said, and implement systems to delete old conversations and other new features.
We apologize for the inconvenience, we will try to improve the app as soon as possible
thanks for support us every day! 

Ok,new update out Now!

-Fixed the chat notifications problem.

-Possibility to change your password.
-Possibility to place the mail for password recovery.

I thank you again for the tips of the mails received.
..and...we are going to work for the next update!

WE ARE PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THAT:

From The next version 1.2, the app will no longer need to update itself by the google play store but will be able to do updates themselves in real time!

And the Desktop version is almost ready!

Thanks for all!

Please update the app permanently!

How does one even update an app temporarily? Anyway, good job on your trading app, if there's one thing that I'd suggest it'd be memorizing accounts on specific device. So that you don't have to login every time.

If that's not a thing by now at least, it's been a while since I used this app.