Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Back But Probably Not For Long

ReKoreKenpachi

Support is backlogged; It takes anywhere from a few weeks to months for them to reply to anything.

Since you've been gone for an extended amount of time, there's also the possibility that they're not able to locate your missing objects in game, and they will respond to you as such eventually.

In any case, i would recommend that you go over your log-in information. Make sure that you're using the right account. It happens, that people log-in with different accounts and forget that they do so. This is just a friendly reminder in case you have multiple accounts.

yep i got 2 and have done the tutorial and more on both the accounts vor is very dead still not a damn thing has come back, mutiple weeks for ticket response is beyond pathetic. Well warframe your a good game run by S#&$ people. Im not starting over to waste my 1000+ hours in game (courtesy of steams counter I know how much of my time they are @(*()$ me out of) So in short goodbye warframe and I hope you choke on the 50$ of plat i had before i left you #@*&$@s