Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dueling Improvements [Suggestion]

UncleFrank

During these first days of the new Dojo system, I spent much time testing the so much asked PvP, the dueling system. I admit it's pretty fun, but there are some things that should be changed, as long as some warframes are completely useless and some others are the undiscussed king of the hill.

I'm not going to talk about bugs because dueling is still an alpha, i think devs are counscious about the bugs that are present.

So, Loki is completely useless, as long as invisibility let that yellow layout around him, so it's completely detectable from the opponent; Decoy is no use too, because I don't think people is so idiot to confuse an hologram with a real Loki XD In opposition with all this, Ash's Smoke screen makes him completely invisible to the opponent.

So my suggestion is to replace the hologram of Loki's Decoy, at least in the Dojo, with a real model of Loki, in that way that ability would not be completely worthless.

And about invisibilty, you could make Loki completely invisible to the enemy when using Invisibility, or make Smoke screen a little more visibile and invisibilty a little less detectable.

The kings of the Dojos are, of course, the heavy warframes, Frost and Rhino, but I've no complains about that, as long as Frost is not undefeatable even if he has Snow Globe and Ice Wave, and I can write down for you some good and simple strategies if anyone is interested. And about Rhino, well, he's the strongest Warframe, so it's logical that he has high chances to win, even against Frost, but the importance is not the Warframe you have, but the way you use it, so I don't believe he's unbeatable. If anyone was able to defeat a Rhino, let me know!

Anyway, congrats devs, your game is awesome <3 you're making an hard but very good job :D

Erm.. I don't think they are going to make any changes on the frames if the request for these changes arises from the duels.

I understand that they can balance or change them separately for PVE and PVP but it is not likely going to be made a priority.

I understand that they can balance or change them separately for PVE and PVP but it is not likely going to be made a priority.

I don't want to make it a priority of course :) Warframe is born as a PvE. I was just giving my opinion about this new feature and possible solutions

I just think Warframe Abilities should be disabled in duels. Why? Because they'll take too much effort to balance.

Effort that will be better spent improving PvE. Didn't take long for a 'pls balance pvp' thread either.