The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For Clan 900+ Members

(XBOX)dabkevinhere710

Easily seeing as how I am a member.  If you have left your clan I can get you an invite.  If you would like to now more about us though, before you deside.  You can change the filter settings to most viewed.  An our main post will be at the top or you can just ask her or in pm.

An thank you CFE Beijing for the recommendation.

Edited by (XB1)Warlord Wolfy

Hi Dab - we were in a party chat yesterday for a little bit trying to get a Raid party started (unsuccessfully) lol...anyways I didn't know you were looking otherwise I would have gladly sent you an invite to Lock N Load had you been interested. If you are still interested please respond directly here or PM myself or Warlord Wolfy above and we will be sure to get you an invite.

Cheers!

Hi Dab - we were in a party chat yesterday for a little bit trying to get a Raid party started (unsuccessfully) lol...anyways I didn't know you were looking otherwise I would have gladly sent you an invite to Lock N Load had you been interested. If you are still interested please respond directly here or PM myself or Warlord Wolfy above and we will be sure to get you an invite.

Cheers!

Alright we will talk about that I need to figure out how to leave mine first but after that il ask if I forget you can ask me when we will probably do raid together layer tonight

@ dab - I'll be on for a little bit tonight but I probably won't have time to do raid cause I got to wrap-up and do some stuff at home tonight and tomorrow before I go to Vegas tomorrow night.

I know I know, Vegas is taking priority in this situation lolol... anyways if you have any questions or still need an invite feel free to hit me up man.

Cheers