The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hackin System: Too Easy And Has No Consequnces In Failure

NoirHikari

This is probably been stated before but the hacking system in this game is too easy. Honestly i think u could make more complicated patterns in the system. Whats really annoying though if u fail it (unless u accidently blow up a window and ur suffocating to death in space) there is no consequences for it. You can just do it again and succeed and be on ur marry way. Could u make massive wave of mob appear or something? The hacking is just a rock in ur path way that u trip over constantly.

First of all, the hacking shouldn't be harder as it may need to be performed in the middle of a fight. A simple matching puzzle becomes infinitely more challenging when you're under stress.

Secondly, can you please decide whether you want to be lazy or not?

At one point you type 'You'

And then you type 'ur'

I mean, it'd make sense if you just were illiterate all the time, but the inconsistency makes me wonder what's going on.

really? you care that much? u need to let it go. people will use different ways of saying you ;)

But anyway, all kidding aside, I usually killl everything before  hack. Never under stress anyway, seeing as it takes less than 5 seconds to get it, ill only take like 300 damage tops.

They have more complicated hacks. they just dont put them in regular ciphers. mastery test 6 part 2 ftw

It gets worse than Master Test 5? Good lord.

Do you understand that I almost failed that one merely because after seeing the puzzle I froze completely still in sheer horror.

really? you care that much? u need to let it go. people will use different ways of saying you ;)

Difference between caring and being absolutely perplexed. I just wanted something to supplement my post as just going 'Normal hacking is fine as it is' won't cut it, and my curiosity got the better of me.

Difference between caring and being absolutely perplexed. I just wanted something to supplement my post as just going 'Normal hacking is fine as it is' won't cut it, and my curiosity got the better of me.

ok. 

Please keep the more difficult hacks out of main game, some of us are not good with puzzles. Especially timed ones. I had to use Ciphers to beat Mastery Rank 4-->5 after failing 2 times trying to beat the second round of hacks because I am very poor with those kind of puzzles.

Heck..I'm not looking forward from 5->6 due to visual disability and blind spots in my vision lol.

People hack consoles in the middle of firefights? I just waste the targets and then crack it in peace. I'd like it if the complicated hacks existed in the super high end zones. Not sure about failure consequences. Maybe lock out while a bunch of enemies start to swarm you?

Oh right, that reminds me some people just buy tons of ciphers 'cause they prefer to play with controllers which are really bad for doing puzzles.

People hack consoles in the middle of firefights? I just waste the targets and then crack it in peace. I'd like it if the complicated hacks existed in the super high end zones. Not sure about failure consequences. Maybe lock out while a bunch of enemies start to swarm you?

If you're hacking you're already locked out. With the doors locked, more enemies can't come in unless there're Moa spawners around.

Edited by Kyte