The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Drop Rates Way Too Low.

I personally think that DE screwed us over with U8. The drop rates of the Reaper Blade's and Latron Prime Recievers is way, way, WAY too low. If the keys would be more common, maybe it wouldn't be so bad, but keys are almost just as rare, but atleast you can get those from time to time. With the current drop system, it is almost impossible to farm f2p. You are almost forced to buy keys to have a 0.1% chance at getting a Blade or Reciever. It is just a giant ripoff. I personally think that they should fix this, and fast, because they are losing A LOT of players to this bullS#&$.

Unfortunately, the odds are not THAT bad, nothing like the Forma or the Frost Prime Bp that shouldn't have been released...

Forma is like 1% normally (get the tier 3 key and then get the bp to drop) and the bought key rises to about 7% (though in a package deal this is unfavorable) so since that the weapon parts are found in most cases that's multiplied by 3 and then a little favor and... my best guess is between ~5-10% normally and for a package deal, it is quite favorable that you would get one.

Edited by Fjarri

The only people who don't like it are the "I want it now!" crowd.

Having a chance at a cool looking weapon that isn't a ~must have upgrade~ is something fun to work towards, not something that should just be given out to everyone after 10 runs.

Take your time, relax. Have fun shooting things.

The only people who don't like it are the "I want it now!" crowd.

Having a chance at a cool looking weapon that isn't a ~must have upgrade~ is something fun to work towards, not something that should just be given out to everyone after 10 runs.

Take your time, relax. Have fun shooting things.

Assumptions aren't facts.

You probably only ever need 1 Latron Prime Stock and 1 Reaper Prime Handle.  Ever.

When you're sitting on 10 stocks and handles. and maybe 1 piece of Frost Prime material like some of us, you'll probably understand why people are irritated. You can't even sell the stocks and S#&$ for christs sake. You literally grind your &#! off (or spend plat) to get a key to get an item that literally does nothing for you once you already acquire the first one.

The fact that you require Void Keys and the Orokin Towers are not simply accessible means that the drops rates for all of component/blueprint rewards should be equal because you already have to play the RNG game with keys.

It's not the "I want it now" crowd that's annoyed. It's most people. If they were going to make something a common drop like this and make everything else rare it should have been Forma, because people actually need those. No one needs 20 spare Latron Prime Stocks.

Edited by Manric